Booked next June at Poly

cdnjason

DIS Veteran
We had such a great time at WDW last week, we booked our vacation for next June. Specifically, June 4-11.

Staying at the Poly this time. Loved staying at GF, but I'd like to try the Poly next.

Hope to see you there!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

We had such a great time at WDW last week, we booked our vacation for next June. Specifically, June 4-11.

Staying at the Poly this time. Loved staying at GF, but I'd like to try the Poly next.

Hope to see you there!

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

The Poly is amazing, I'm sure you'll have a great time! We are booked for July at the Poly and can't wait to go back as we love everything about the resort. Enjoy the planning :goodvibes.

The Poly is fantastic! I have not been there since the full refurb, it looks great!! Take time to explore the resort, especially at night. Watching Wishes from the beach with a Lapu Lapu is one of my favorite Poly activities!!

Did you get any discount or are you waiting on one?
No discount yet. The CM told me to expect discounts in April, 2016. Probably 30% of hotel rooms.

Loved our stay at the GF a couple weeks ago. But, I'm excited to try out the Poly. Seems to fit our daughters' interests more. Oh, and my wife's need for Dole whips. haha

Loved our stay at the GF a couple weeks ago. But, I'm excited to try out the Poly. Seems to fit our daughters' interests more. Oh, and my wife's need for Dole whips. haha

Both the Poly and GF are amazing resorts! Totally different experiences, but both are great places to stay. I hope you have just as great of a time at the Poly as you did at the GF :goodvibes.

If you don't see a BB offer on your next stay, call X8844 from your room and ask if anything is being offered. In the past, housekeeping would put the BB offers in the room, then it changed to being included in the welcome folder you get at check in. Lately, I have been reading posts that they are now being left by housekeeping again, so I'm not really sure where you get them...lol. If there isn't one in the welcome folder or in your room, call that extension and the CM can tell you whether or not something is being offered at that time. For a June stay, the BB would most likely be for the remainder of that year and not into the following year, but it never hurts to ask :).

If you don't see a BB offer on your next stay, call X8844 from your room and ask if anything is being offered. In the past, housekeeping would put the BB offers in the room, then it changed to being included in the welcome folder you get at check in. Lately, I have been reading posts that they are now being left by housekeeping again, so I'm not really sure where you get them...lol. If there isn't one in the welcome folder or in your room, call that extension and the CM can tell you whether or not something is being offered at that time. For a June stay, the BB would most likely be for the remainder of that year and not into the following year, but it never hurts to ask :).
Wasn't aware. Thanks!

Those are the exact days we are looking at going:wave:. I wish we could do GF. That is my DH dream resort. Just can't afford it. Maybe on our solo trip without the kids.

Those are the exact days we are looking at going:wave:. I wish we could do GF. That is my DH dream resort. Just can't afford it. Maybe on our solo trip without the kids.
I extended out trip one more day. So, we'll be there from the 4th to 12th. Partly in anticipation of Star Wars Weekends. I don't want to miss it.

I guess we'll be seeing you real soon!

:wave:

I extended out trip one more day. So, we'll be there from the 4th to 12th. Partly in anticipation of Star Wars Weekends. I don't want to miss it.

I guess we'll be seeing you real soon!

:wave:
I didn't even realize it was Star Wars weekend. We just picked the first weekend school was out. Nice bonus! I was planning the water park on Sunday. Guess I will change that so we can do HS on Sunday.

I'm not certain it's Star Wars Weekend. But, if history is telling, then it will be.

:cool1::cheer2::banana::woohoo:

A friend of mine just got a bounce back it is free dining dates May 31 -June 7th and August 26 - October 1 . Polynesian is included but not the bungalows or villas.

A friend of mine just got a bounce back it is free dining dates May 31 -June 7th and August 26 - October 1 . Polynesian is included but not the bungalows or villas.

So, does that mean it will be free dining for everybody and it's not released yet. Or, is it going to be the offer for the BB at that hotel?

So, does that mean it will be free dining for everybody and it's not released yet. Or, is it going to be the offer for the BB at that hotel?
I'm thinking it will be offered to the public also. Maybe someone who has done the BB would know?

That would be amazing if it was offered!! We are headed to WL on the 31st for 5 days after a cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter