Booked BLT for November

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by DVCAmy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. DVCAmy

DVCAmy Disney Lover

We are headed down in November for the week before Thanksgiving and today our 7 month window opened up so we switched our reservation to BLT. We were deciding between that and AKV but I decided with all the kids, being close to MK and the monorail would be a big hit. Now I'm excited to see pictures and get reports once it opens. I'm a little nervous we will miss the relaxed feel of SSR, VWL or BCV but I'm excited to spend more time and explore more around the monorail area.

Amy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

Congratulations!!!

hope you love it.

know love the quiet places and BLT definitely seems to be lacking in those. but maybe it will surprise us!

4. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

high five! i did this also. i'll be trying out a lake view studio at the BLT for my first time in a monorail resort.

:jumping1:

(on the down side, now i'm going to need more points...;))

5. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

When does BLT open up?

6. RLRDA

RLRDA Go Sox!! Go Pats!!

I think the first day is August 4th or right around there.

We had the end of our trip booked at BCV at the 7 month window b/c originally BLT was due to open in September. Then when we found out it would be open for our trip, we called in February when non-owners could book and switched over to a MK view villa. Never know when that might happen again so we jumped on it. :thumbsup2