1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Booked a townhouse!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by CattailGal, Mar 29, 2013.

1. CattailGal

CattailGal New Member

After four days of looking at options, I booked a townhouse at Terra Verde. DH said he'd rather drive a few minutes extra to save. Plus, we'll be at a Universal hotel for one of those nights in the middle of the week (adding $250+). Selecting a place was so time consuming! Our trip isn't until fall, but I couldn't stand "researching" it for much longer!

I checked the tax records...all looks okay.

I appreciate all the help!

Kathleen

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. coastgirl

coastgirl New Member

Glad you found something that looks good to you; I'm sure I've heard good things about Terra Verde. Have a great time!

4. megthewonderful

megthewonderful New Member

We usually stay at the Windsor Hills, but I've been thinking about giving Terra Verde a try. I've heard a lot of positive things about it. Hope you have a great time!

5. CattailGal

CattailGal New Member

We stayed at WH last time, and Bonnet Creek before that. This will be our first time at TV, and a bit farther drive, but the price is better!

KC

6. KLAIT

KLAIT New Member

I did the same! Researched for days for a community and took me forever to pick a unit. I am so excited to try this location!