Booked a 7 Night On Board Can I Switch to a 4 Night and Still Get Discount?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by becka, Mar 20, 2006.

1. becka

becka <font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and

We booked a 7 night cruise for this December onboard last month. Well that is not going to work for us and we are now looking at late May 2007 when there are not any 7 night cruises. We are thinking about switching to a 4 night with a few days at WDW. Will it be possible for me to switch my onboard booking discount and stateroom credits over to a 4 day cruise or will we lose everything?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jel0511

jel0511 DIS Veteran

You'll keep the 10% discount, but lost the stateroom credits, they are only valid on 7 night cruises.

4. ivanova

ivanova <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi

You do not lose the stateroom credit.

As long as one is offered on the 4 night cruise you are considering you'll get a smaller stateroom credit (usually $100 instead of $200).

The 10% discount is a bit more dicey. It hasn't always been offered on the 3 and 4 night cruises, so you will need to see if it is still offered for whatever cruise you are considering, before making your decision.

5. F1Julie

F1Julie Mosquito Magnet

I rebooked a 7 night on board and ended up changing to a 4 night a few months later. I got a $100 onboard credit instead of the $200 I would have had with the 7 night. I also lost the 10% discount.

6. DisneyPoly

DisneyPoly <font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma

We also switched from a 7 night to a 4 night and lost the discount, as well as te stateroom credit because we rebooked using the Florida Discount rate and could only use one discount. However, it was more cost effective to use the resident rate than worrying about the stateroom credit.

Good luck!

7. CACruisin'

CACruisin' <font color=teal> If she can do this, so can I!<br

We switched to a Land and Sea package and kept the $200 credit, but lost the 10% discount. I was a bit bummed about that since it was still a 7 day trip. :sad2: