I was wondering if I were to book at one of the DL resorts now for September - could I later switch my ressies to AP rates when they are released? Or if Iwant AP rates do I have to just wait until they are released. I called for some dates in June and there was no availability for the last week of June at all three resorts for four days in a row even at regular prices. I don't want to wait to long and miss out on Sept rooms! Any advice would be appreciated. TIA!