Book of Disney Scrapbook Page Ideas?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Alex2kMommy, May 1, 2006.

1. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

Does anyone know of a great book for Disney scrapbook ideas? I guess Creative Memories used to have one but it's been discontinued. I've checked around the local scrapbook stores, but no luck yet. Thanks!

2. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Creative Memories has a new layout book that comes with the new 12 x 12 Mickey album that is nice. :thumbsup2 There is also a layout book with the newer style Mickey friends snap pack. Both you should be able to get through your local CM consultant

The other book I believe you are referring to came with the Magic of Mickey snap pack. I know I hung onto mine. If you can't locate it through a CM consultant near you, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

3. Twigs

Twigs DIS Veteran

I don't know of any books, but I am sure they are out there. I usually go to twopeasinabucket.com or lifetimemoments.com and do a search in their galleries using Disney and you come up with loads of LO's.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

:rotfl2: :rotfl: Sometimes I crack myself up!
    Lisa, you mean there's a booklet of Disney layout ideas in the new Mickey 12x12 album (that I got two weeks ago and haven't opened yet)?

I was actually looking for something more comprehensive (rather than being limited to CM products.) I would have thought Creating Keepsakes magazine or Memory Makers would have come out with one, as many Disney fans as there are. Maybe I should suggest it to them! :rotfl:

Twigs, thanks for the site suggestions, I'll check into those.

6. MyLittlePiglet

MyLittlePiglet DIS Veteran

There is a book that comes with 8 1/2 by 11 pages. I do not know the title off the top of my head. It is a yellow book and I think it is going out of print if I heard correctly. I found mine at the local Rag Shop. It runs around 20.00 so be sure to have a coupon! :)

7. Wiggle

Wiggle Are we there yet?

Creating Keepsakes used to have a Disney idea book. It was a bright blue paperback. I have a copy and, flipping through it, the pages look a bit "old fashioned." There aren't any on eBay right now, but there is one in eBay's completed items. Here is a link. Creating Keepsakes Big Idea Book of Disney Memories Heck - it sold for 36 bucks. Maybe I'll put mine up!!

8. ImaDizneyNut

ImaDizneyNut Mouseketeer

9. RRBB

RRBB <font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton