Book of Disney Scrapbook Page Ideas?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Alex2kMommy, May 1, 2006.

1. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

Does anyone know of a great book for Disney scrapbook ideas? I guess Creative Memories used to have one but it's been discontinued. I've checked around the local scrapbook stores, but no luck yet. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Creative Memories has a new layout book that comes with the new 12 x 12 Mickey album that is nice. :thumbsup2 There is also a layout book with the newer style Mickey friends snap pack. Both you should be able to get through your local CM consultant

The other book I believe you are referring to came with the Magic of Mickey snap pack. I know I hung onto mine. If you can't locate it through a CM consultant near you, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

4. Twigs

Twigs <font color=deeppink>DIS Cast Member<br><font colo

I don't know of any books, but I am sure they are out there. I usually go to twopeasinabucket.com or lifetimemoments.com and do a search in their galleries using Disney and you come up with loads of LO's.

5. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

:rotfl2: :rotfl: Sometimes I crack myself up!
    Lisa, you mean there's a booklet of Disney layout ideas in the new Mickey 12x12 album (that I got two weeks ago and haven't opened yet)?

I was actually looking for something more comprehensive (rather than being limited to CM products.) I would have thought Creating Keepsakes magazine or Memory Makers would have come out with one, as many Disney fans as there are. Maybe I should suggest it to them! :rotfl:

Twigs, thanks for the site suggestions, I'll check into those.

6. MyLittlePiglet

MyLittlePiglet DIS Veteran

There is a book that comes with 8 1/2 by 11 pages. I do not know the title off the top of my head. It is a yellow book and I think it is going out of print if I heard correctly. I found mine at the local Rag Shop. It runs around 20.00 so be sure to have a coupon! :)

7. Wiggle

Wiggle Are we there yet?

Creating Keepsakes used to have a Disney idea book. It was a bright blue paperback. I have a copy and, flipping through it, the pages look a bit "old fashioned." There aren't any on eBay right now, but there is one in eBay's completed items. Here is a link. Creating Keepsakes Big Idea Book of Disney Memories Heck - it sold for 36 bucks. Maybe I'll put mine up!!

8. ImaDizneyNut

ImaDizneyNut Mouseketeer

9. RRBB

RRBB <font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton