Book ME under Southwest or Airtran?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Princess Amy, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Fit for a Princess!

So I booked my flights on Southwest but they are operated by Airtran. For booking ME I said they were Southwest flights and gave the Southwest flight number. Should I have booked ME under Airtran? Or does it not matter? This whole merger is really a big 'ol pain if I must say so myself! Thanks in advance.

2. aliyasmomma2003

aliyasmomma2003 Earning My Ears

I had the same situation. I have a flight one way as SW and home as AirTran. I just told the CM and she said it was very common right now and she would fix us up. I hope it all works ok but I don't for see any issues, at least in regards to ME. Now, this whole not sitting with my 4 year old might cause a riot with me right in the middle.

3. Horace Horsecollar

Horace Horsecollar <font color=blue>DVC members represent a unique ca

Just use the airline and flight number on your electronic ticket confirmation. This applies to any codeshare flight on any airline. Magical Express can then look up you flight times and status.

If your flight number changes between the time you book Magical Express and your actual travel dates, call Magical Express to update your flight information.