book cruise onboard or through DVC

tclaymotz

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Fantasy in October. Should we book a cruise for 2014 while on the ship or book through DVC member services? We are planning to pay for the 2014 cruise with cash so we can use our points for a trip to Hilton Head. Just wandering which is the best deal. Thanks:-)

We are going on the Fantasy in October. Should we book a cruise for 2014 while on the ship or book through DVC member services? We are planning to pay for the 2014 cruise with cash so we can use our points for a trip to Hilton Head. Just wandering which is the best deal. Thanks:-)

Rebook onboard. If booking thru DVC, you must use some points, even if only for one passenger. The only cruise you can book thru DVC with all cash is the DVC Members cruise.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I just booked with cash for my first cruise as a DVC member. They were offering a special just for DVC members and not for a DVC member cruise on Sept 14 Western Caribbean. It was a cash deal - couldn't use points - for a deluxe with verandah stateroom. I don't know how often these come up but I jumped all over it...:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter