Book a room now - upgrade later?

Liberator

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to book a room at one of the 3 hotels and upgrade the room some weeks/days before or even at check in?

We would like to stay at one of the resorts for 3 (or maybe 4) nights in September, but are still unsure whether to book club level or not

Is it possible to book a room at one of the 3 hotels and upgrade the room some weeks/days before or even at check in?

We would like to stay at one of the resorts for 3 (or maybe 4) nights in September, but are still unsure whether to book club level or not

You can't be guaranteed that the upgrade will exist. However, September is a slow time.

Booked 8 nights in September RPR Standard room, 158 $ / night including tax

we will not upgrade, beacuse for 8 nights it will be way too expensive.

But:
Any room#-advises for a good standard view?
:scratchin:scratchin

you can call or email your request for a view.
the TM will list it on your reservation so when the rooms are assigned, your notes will be taken into consideration.

i prefer Tower 3, next choice is Tower 1 for my stays.
i avoid Tower 2.
tower 2 has a longer walk thru the lobby from tower and not as many great views as the other towers have.

suggest you send an email to the hotel stating what views you do NOT want.

I requested a view now and everything is alright.

Club Level would be great for 8 nights, but (at the moment) too expensive.
But is it possible to upgrade at check-in for amount X ?

I somewhere read on the boards that there are signs at check-in that say "upgrade to club level for XX $$."

Any experience?

I can't upgrade through the travel agency we booked with.

I requested a view now and everything is alright.

Club Level would be great for 8 nights, but (at the moment) too expensive.
But is it possible to upgrade at check-in for amount X ?

I somewhere read on the boards that there are signs at check-in that say "upgrade to club level for XX $$."

Any experience?

I can't upgrade through the travel agency we booked with.

Yes, you can upgrade to club at check-in for about $80-100/night

I booked 2 nights at the royal pacific last august and asked about an upgrade at check in. I got a 2 room suite for 50.00 less then i would have paid in advance. I also got a fantastic view! I originally booked the least expensive room and would have been fine with it. Universal is totally about the parks for me.Disney is about the hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter