Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

Well, our ADR for the second night is before the party starts, so even if you decide not to go to the second party, you could still come to dinner :) :hug:

Are you kidding? There's a party happening at MK and you think I'm not going to be there????!!

DH will be at the conference dinner...I know what I'll be doing...

Yesterday, my best friend and I went up to Six Flags again to hang out at the water park. It was fun, it was just a very long day. We'd both worked until 7am and then went up to the park on no sleep :lmao: But I finally got this one bag back from her, since I want to use it on my trip, and I also got Mickey mail yesterday!

P1050558.jpg

I got this in 2008 while I was still working at WDW, and I love it. I want to use it for trick-or-treating during the parties :teeth:

P1050566.jpg

And my Mickey mail! It's apparently just a little planner thing, so it's all information I already knew, but it was still fun to get mail from Disney that wasn't "JOIN THE MOVIE CLUB" or "GET OUR CREDIT CARD". :)

And I have an updated itinerary! Hopefully this will be the final one unless I choose to hop over to another park, since I'll be adding hoppers when I get there. I'll just see what I feel like on the day, but I do want to spend most of my time at MK :lovestruc

Saturday, October 23
Leave from work for the airport (I may use a sick day for the 22nd, but I haven't decided yet) and grab breakfast when I get there.
Flight from Chicago to Orlando around 11:55am
Arrive in Orlando at 3:30pm.
DME to Pop and grab lunch at the food court
If I worked the night before, go to the room and pass out for a while :rotfl:
Go to MK for EMH :)
Dinner at Cosmic

Sunday, October 24
Wake up around 10 or so and head to Downtown Disney
Lunch at Raglan Road at 12:30
Do some shopping
Head to MK via bus from a DTD resort to enter at 4 for MNSSHP
Dinner at Crystal Palace at 6 with PrincessInOz, LuvChefMic, and their husbands :)

Monday, October 25
Head over to Epcot to meet up with PrincessInOz and maybe LuvChefMic
F&W festival
Hop over to MK for EMH

Tuesday, October 26
DHS in the morning
Lunch at Sci-Fi at 1:10
Head to MK whenever I'm done with DHS
Dinner at Liberty Tree with PrincessInOz and LuvChefMic at 5:20
MNSSHP!

Wednesday, October 27
Morning EMH at DAK
Hop over to MK after going on exactly TWO rides (Kilimanjaro and EE :teeth: )
Lunch at The Plaza at 12:20
Dinner at Harbor House

Thursday, October 28
Morning EMH at MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 9:35 (conveniently AFTER EMH :teeth:)
MNSSHP
Dinner at Pecos

Friday, October 29
Wander over to Downtown Disney after I wake up and check my bags in with DME
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Dinner at the airport :(
Fly home :( :(

I love :lovestruc the halloween bag!
Good! We can spend the day together on Monday at Epcot.

Are you kidding? There's a party happening at MK and you think I'm not going to be there????!!

DH will be at the conference dinner...I know what I'll be doing...

I love :lovestruc the halloween bag!
Good! We can spend the day together on Monday at Epcot.

:lmao: Just saying :) I know the parties are expensive, which is one of the reasons I tried to schedule the ADRs before the party actually starts :) Plus, that way, if Ruthie or her husband decide to come for dinner, but not stay for the party, she can :)

Isn't that bag adorable? I love it! :love: I wanted it the first time I saw it and just never got around to buying it until I saw it in Cast Connection in November :lmao: There may be some on eBay, you never know :) Found it!

Yes, we can :teeth: This is one of the good things about a solo trip - I can rearrange my schedule to my heart's content without annoying anyone else :3dglasses

:lmao: Just saying :) I know the parties are expensive, which is one of the reasons I tried to schedule the ADRs before the party actually starts :) Plus, that way, if Ruthie or her husband decide to come for dinner, but not stay for the party, she can :)

Isn't that bag adorable? I love it! :love: I wanted it the first time I saw it and just never got around to buying it until I saw it in Cast Connection in November :lmao: There may be some on eBay, you never know :)

Yes, we can :teeth: This is one of the good things about a solo trip - I can rearrange my schedule to my heart's content without annoying anyone else :3dglasses

They are a little bit pricey....but Tuesday night will just be me; no DH...and given how much it will cost me to fly all that way, :scared1: what's an extra MNSSHP ticket in the face of that cost???
Besides, I'm one for making the most of opportunities when they come my way. :teeth"

They are a little bit pricey....but Tuesday night will just be me; no DH...and given how much it will cost me to fly all that way, :scared1: what's an extra MNSSHP ticket in the face of that cost???
Besides, I'm one for making the most of opportunities when they come my way. :teeth"

:lmao: Very true :)

Bag :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thanks....but it just doesn't make sense for me to get it shipped, plus extra $$, from the US to Australia; only for me to bring it in my suitcase from Australia to the US.....and then back again :rotfl2:

Will I need a trick or treat bag?

That's why I was going to offer that if you wanted to buy it, you could ship it to my house and I'd fly it down for you :)

They give you a small bag, but it's about the size of a small lunch bag. I'm sure they'll have bags available at the park, since they had those in 2008 and I think they had something in 2009. :)

I mean I'm sure they'll have nicer bags :rolleyes1 But yeah, the little ones they hand out don't hold much candy :lmao:

Okay ..Fred does not have any type of park pass and I probably won't have one either unless some financial win fall happens that I'm not yet aware of.... with the MNSSHP we'll be able to get into MK at 4 pm for the party & the ADR/dinner meet
...that's the plan as of now :)

Okay ..Fred does not have any type of park pass and I probably won't have one either unless some financial win fall happens that I'm not yet aware of.... with the MNSSHP we'll be able to get into MK at 4 pm for the party & the ADR/dinner meet
...that's the plan as of now :)

All righty, I wasn't sure :) Maybe a job will come through :hug: But yeah, it's good to know that you guys would be able to go anyway :) :grouphug:

:banana: party: :banana:

99 days!

:dance3:

Yeah, I know, but oh well :teeth:

Anyway, I also wanted to post what I'm interested in at F&W

Australia
Lamington (sponge cake dipped in chocolate)

Belgium
Freshly baked waffles with berry compote and whipped cream

Canada
Canadian cheddar cheese soup :lovestruc

Charcuterie & Cheese
Cheese fondue with croutons and roasted potatoes

China
Pork pot stickers
Xinjiang barbecue chicken stick

Desserts & Champagne
Dark chocolate sensation

France
Creme Brulee au chocolate au lait

Germany
Nurnberger sausage in a pretzel roll
Apfel strudel featuring Werther's original Karamell sauce

Greece
Baklava

Hops & Barley
New England lobster roll

Ireland
Lobster and scallop fisherman's pie
Warm chocolate lava cake with Bailey's Irish cream ganache

Italy
Baked cheese ravioli, creamy bolognese sauce, melted mozzarella
Cannolo al cioccolato

Mexico
Churro

Morocco
Beef in a pita pocket

Poland
Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream (but no sour cream)

South Africa
Seared beef tenderloin with sweet potato puree and mango barbecue sauce

:banana: party: :banana:

99 days!

:dance3:

Yeah, I know, but oh well :teeth:

Anyway, I also wanted to post what I'm interested in at F&W

Australia
Lamington (sponge cake dipped in chocolate)

Belgium
Freshly baked waffles with berry compote and whipped cream

Canada
Canadian cheddar cheese soup :lovestruc

Charcuterie & Cheese
Cheese fondue with croutons and roasted potatoes

China
Pork pot stickers
Xinjiang barbecue chicken stick

Desserts & Champagne
Dark chocolate sensation

France
Creme Brulee au chocolate au lait

Germany
Nurnberger sausage in a pretzel roll
Apfel strudel featuring Werther's original Karamell sauce

Greece
Baklava

Hops & Barley
New England lobster roll

Ireland
Lobster and scallop fisherman's pie
Warm chocolate lava cake with Bailey's Irish cream ganache

Italy
Baked cheese ravioli, creamy bolognese sauce, melted mozzarella
Cannolo al cioccolato

Mexico
Churro

Morocco
Beef in a pita pocket

Poland
Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream (but no sour cream)

South Africa
Seared beef tenderloin with sweet potato puree and mango barbecue sauce

Here I was thinking I was going to write an irreverent style PTR and there you go...posting a LIST!!! OMG! I so need to do something similar now!

Well, I have a minor case of OCD. So lists are just something I like. I have lists for just about everything, not just my vacation :)

Yesterday, my best friend and I went up to Six Flags again to hang out at the water park. It was fun, it was just a very long day. We'd both worked until 7am and then went up to the park on no sleep :lmao: But I finally got this one bag back from her, since I want to use it on my trip, and I also got Mickey mail yesterday!

P1050558.jpg

I got this in 2008 while I was still working at WDW, and I love it. I want to use it for trick-or-treating during the parties :teeth:

P1050566.jpg

And my Mickey mail! It's apparently just a little planner thing, so it's all information I already knew, but it was still fun to get mail from Disney that wasn't "JOIN THE MOVIE CLUB" or "GET OUR CREDIT CARD". :)

And I have an updated itinerary! Hopefully this will be the final one unless I choose to hop over to another park, since I'll be adding hoppers when I get there. I'll just see what I feel like on the day, but I do want to spend most of my time at MK :lovestruc

Saturday, October 23
Leave from work for the airport (I may use a sick day for the 22nd, but I haven't decided yet) and grab breakfast when I get there.
Flight from Chicago to Orlando around 11:55am
Arrive in Orlando at 3:30pm.
DME to Pop and grab lunch at the food court
If I worked the night before, go to the room and pass out for a while :rotfl:
Go to MK for EMH :)
Dinner at Cosmic

Sunday, October 24
Wake up around 10 or so and head to Downtown Disney
Lunch at Raglan Road at 12:30
Do some shopping
Head to MK via bus from a DTD resort to enter at 4 for MNSSHP
Dinner at Crystal Palace at 6 with PrincessInOz, LuvChefMic, and their husbands :)

Monday, October 25
Head over to Epcot to meet up with PrincessInOz and maybe LuvChefMic
F&W festival
Hop over to MK for EMH

Tuesday, October 26
DHS in the morning
Lunch at Sci-Fi at 1:10
Head to MK whenever I'm done with DHS
Dinner at Liberty Tree with PrincessInOz and LuvChefMic at 5:20
MNSSHP!

Wednesday, October 27
Morning EMH at DAK
Hop over to MK after going on exactly TWO rides (Kilimanjaro and EE :teeth: )
Lunch at The Plaza at 12:20
Dinner at Harbor House

Thursday, October 28
Morning EMH at MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 9:35 (conveniently AFTER EMH :teeth:)
MNSSHP
Dinner at Pecos

Friday, October 29
Wander over to Downtown Disney after I wake up and check my bags in with DME
Lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Dinner at the airport :(
Fly home :( :(

Aw, that bag is full of awesome!

Love your schedule so far. Maybe it will motivate me to get something productive done.. :rolleyes1

:lmao: Hopefully not :)

well est $5. at each stop not counting drinks ....just sayin
I love that bag :)

I have a feeling my itinerary will change again before the trip, but hopefully it'll stay this way for a while :rotfl: I just like having things to post :)

I love the bag too and my birthday is Sept 6 th hint :rolleyes1hint

I figured that the food would average about $3-7 each, so I'm more than likely not going to try everything on my list. A good chunk is desserts anyway, and I know I like kielbasa, so I may skip Poland entirely. The two things I know I'm going to get are the cheese soup from Canada and the Irish cake :)

I'll have to see how much money I have come September :lmao: :)

Yay for 99 days! :banana: Can't wait to hit double digits myself! :cool1:

You're F&W list is almost as long as mine! I know I won't try everything, but there's so much yummy sounding stuff to choose from! :banana:

That's my birthday too! :dance3: (I know, who cares, just thought I'd point that out! :rotfl:)

You're F&W list is almost as long as mine! I know I won't try everything, but there's so much yummy sounding stuff to choose from! :banana:

That's my birthday too! :dance3: (I know, who cares, just thought I'd point that out! :rotfl:)

Hey fellow Virgo ! I care...that's pretty nice :)

:rotfl2: Is it sad that I was almost as excited about hitting double digits as I was about booking my trip? :lmao:

I don't know anyone who has my birthday. I'm the first week of June :)

Hey fellow Virgo ! I care...that's pretty nice :)

popcorn::

Okay I'm here and I'm all caught up!! :thumbsup2 Sorry for taking so long! It sounds like it's going to be a great trip! I'm sorry to hear about Jacquie's knee. I hope everything works out for her so one surgery fixes it!

I flew to Alaska all by myself a few times when DH was stationed there! Once I got stuck in Houston for twenty four hours! I was so terrified!

I love your lunch bag! So cute!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter