Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by DisneyFirefly, Jul 2, 2010.

1. DisneyFirefly

DisneyFirefly DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

That tupperware is so cute! :rotfl:

4. DisneyFirefly

I love them :) If I wasn't worried they'd get lost in the Black Abyss of Death (aka, our tupperware cabinet), I'd go ahead and buy them :)

5. DisneyFirefly

Do you guys wanna know what sucks? The only TS place I want to eat at (on this trip) is Le Cellier, and I can't find a reservation. I have one for Tokyo Dining right now, but they really don't have anything that appeals to me. Plus, with the F&W festival, I'm not sure if I'll want to eat at a TS that night, since I can just pick and choose between the F&W offerings. And they'd better have the cheese soup from Le Cellier this year :idea:

But yeah, I've pretty much decided to cancel the Tokyo Dining ADR. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with that credit. Anyone have any suggestions? :)

6. franandaj

franandaj I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!

Another TR that I'm subscribed to, she posted that the F&W listings are available online now and Canada does have the Cheese Soup. I would just bag the TS reservations and nosh on the F&W stuff. Please, please please, eat one of the molten chocolate cakes from Ireland for me! Those were so so so nom!

My favorites that are returning are Greece, Canada, the Lamb from Australia, Ireland, (the Fisherman's Stew and Molten Chocolate Cake are both to die for) and the Hops & Barley, Crab Cake, Lobster Roll and Pecan Bread Pudding, they were quite yummy. There were others that I liked, but all those were my favorites, oh yeah and Hungary, the keilbasa with Perogie that was awesome too!

Anyways, you can find more than enough at the festival, you need not have ADRs!

7. DisneyFirefly

Ooh, awesome! Is there a link to the page or anything? I'd like to take a look :)

8. franandaj

9. DisneyFirefly

Awesome, thanks! I'll go take a look :)

10. Luvchefmic

Luvchefmic DIS Veteran

Okay I really am going to bed now but :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

my favorite is

South Africa, Introduced: 1997
    Flavors of Africa (Salad, Bread, and Spreads)
    Seared Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Purèe and Mango Barbecue Sauce

Goats do Roam White
    La Capra Pinotage
    La Capra Shiraz
    La Capra Chardonnay
    La Capra Sauvignon Blanc

H E A V E N :yay::yay::yay::yay:

11. DisneyFirefly

:lmao: I actually printed it out and then went through and highlighted things that sounded interesting :) I had quite a bit highlighted :teeth: I hope their pierogi is better than my mom's :sick:

12. franandaj

This was one that I wasn't so hip about, but Fran thought it would be yummy so we got one. I thought it was OK, but I'm not a big fan of sweet potatoes.

[​IMG]

Knock yourselves out!

13. DisneyFirefly

That looks good! I'm not a big fan of sweet potatoes, but I'm going to try to use the F&W to expand my palate a little :)

14. franandaj

This was the Fisherman's Pie with a Guiness, it was scallops and other fish topped with mashed potatoes, this one totally rocked, I could've eaten many more of these, but we wanted to try everything!

[​IMG]

15. DisneyFirefly

I'm not a big fan of fishy-tasting things... I like cod, but I don't really eat much fish anyway. Does this taste overly fishy? :confused3

16. franandaj

I like fish, but it was more of a creamy yummy dish in a creamy sauce with mashed potatoes on top. I would suggest this in expanding your palate. It was really creamy and good and hopefully not overly fishy, just creamy yummy and good.

17. DisneyFirefly

Okay, I'll give that one a shot :teeth: I love mashed potatoes (and most other kinds of potatoes, so it must be the Irish in me), so that sounds really good :)

18. franandaj

If nothing else, if you don't like it have the molten chocolate cake on hand and spit out what you don't like and replace it with the cake you are assured to like that, it was the one thing that after we split it, we went back and got one for each of us! :lmao:

19. PrincessInOz

PrincessInOz Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!

Monday is going to have to be Epcot snacking my way round the world day for me....I don't think I'll need any ADRs...

20. DisneyFirefly

I love baked goods, and that cake just sounds delicious :lovestruc I went through my print-out and highlighted 21 things that I want to try :eek: Yeah, it's definitely a good thing I canceled that ADR :lmao:

Yeah, considering the list of food that all sounds amazing, I don't think you will, either :) :yay:

21. DisneyFirefly

So, er... Think you'd be up for some company as you snack around the world? :cutie: