Bonnet Creek - space for twin airbed?

sandyabernathy

Earning My Ears
We are staying at BC in a 3 BR deluxe. We have 6 adults and 1 child. DD10 can sleep in the sofa sleeper, but I would prefer to have her in our room on a Twin Airbed. Does anyone know if this will fit in any of the rooms. We tried to fit it in a 2 BR deluxe in 2009 with no luck. Thanks!

Doesn't one of the bedrooms have 2 doubles? Have you considered sharing that room with DD?

I'm sure you can squeeze an airbed in somewhere.

What size is the airbed?

We brought a twin size Aerobed in Sept and it fit perfectly between the two beds in the 2nd bedroom at Bonnet Creek (we had the 2 bedroom suite).

The 2 bedroom units that I have stayed at in BC had 2 full sized beds in one bedroom, 1 queen sized pull out sofa bed in the living room and a king sized bed in the master. They slept 8 & I have had them sleep 8. I cannot understand why you cannot sleep 7 in a 3 bedroom???? Unless you are trying to give people privacy and their own beds.. there shouldn't be a reason they won't fit

Doesn't one of the bedrooms have 2 doubles? Have you considered sharing that room with DD?

I'm sure you can squeeze an airbed in somewhere.

Our three bedroom deluxe had one master suite with a king, a second room with a king, and then a room with two QUEENS!!

That being said, and to answer the original question, we had the master suite and you would not be able to fit an air mattress in there. Also, you would not be able to fit one in the other king bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter