Bonnet Creek questions

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jolary03, Jan 27, 2013.

1. jolary03

jolary03 Mouseketeer

I am hoping someone can help me plan our next trip to WDW. Our family has been going to Disney for years more times than I can count but we have always stayed on site. It has been about 4 years since our last visit and can't wait to get back. This year for the first time we are not going to stay on property :( and need lots of help figuring out just where to stay. In my research I have learned about Bonnet Creek and think it may work for us. We are a family of 5 me, hubby, DS 20, DD 19 and DS 16. Will a 2br at Bonnet work for our family in your opinions(the 3br is not available)? Since this will be our very first stay off site will we be disappointed staying at Bonnet? Is there someplace else that may be a better option for our family that someone can suggest??

My next question for now is does anyone have any opinions about the company Vacation Strategy? I am thinking of booking with them. Or is there a better place to book Bonnet Creek that someone can recommend??

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.
    Dawn

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

Stayed at Bonnet Creek in May and booked a 3 bedroom through vacation strategy and then booked a 2 bedroom through RCI for other family members. The resort is beautiful and it is right next to CBR. Location was awesome!! They have 5 pools and 2 lazy rivers. We loved it. We stayed in tower 4 with a firework view and REALLY enjoyed it. I dont think you will be disappointed at all. Both units were very spacious. And the transaction with vacation strategy was flawless- no problems.

4. disneyfireman

disneyfireman Earning My Ears

I booked a 2br with dreams unlimited with the link from this site. Got a great rate.

5. jolary03

jolary03 Mouseketeer

Thank you for you help. I am having such a hard time booking this trip. I appreciate any and all help. :)

6. MK2010

MK2010 Mouseketeer

We stayed at WBC this past Sept. and loved it. We booked a 2 bedroom through VS and had no problems. I still felt like I was "in the bubble". We didn't use the shuttle, so I can't comment on that. But my kids loved the pools/lazy river, and had a blast playing mini golf. I loved the space the 2 bedroom gave our family of 6. If we go back as a family of 6, we would stay there again.

7. mjohnson96

mjohnson96 DIS Veteran

We also love the resort, actually have stayed there twice during a convention and not even gone to the parks and then once when I did take the kids to the parks :)

When we stayed I have had both a 2BR and a 3BR and both would be large enough for you. The living room has a pull out sleeper sofa and then there are 2 beds in the 2nd room.

I use Ken Price at Vacation Upgrades and he has been very good to work with.

8. lindsey

lindsey DIS Veteran

We just returned from a split stay at Pop (easier for marathon weekend) then moved to WBC. The kids couldn't wait to move to WBC because so much more space. We used vacation upgrade.

9. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

We also typically stay on-site but booked at WBC last October, and I don't think you'll be disappointed! There were 5 of us (4 adults, 1 toddler) and the 2 bedroom unit afforded us plenty of space. I booked our unit through Vacation Upgrades for $120/night and not only were Ken and his wife fantastic to work with prior to our vacation but also during: our flight home was supposed to be on 10/30 but due to Superstorm Sandy all of our airports were closed and the earliest flight out for us was 11/2. I left them a voicemail explaining our situation and within 1 hour Ken had called back and had been able to secure our unit for those extra days!

10. jolary03

jolary03 Mouseketeer

Thank you again for you help.