Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Good Morning!

I am unsure if the person before me left the bin for me, but when I got there, they could not find a bin under my name. I PM'd the person before me this morning and PM'd the person after me with the hopes that it would be found.

Please PM me if you need my name or if you know what happened.

Thank you.

Good Morning!

I am unsure if the person before me left the bin for me, but when I got there, they could not find a bin under my name. I PM'd the person before me this morning and PM'd the person after me with the hopes that it would be found.

Thank you.

I almost wonder.... Is there a luggage storage at Tower 6 with the Presidential checkin site? I'm wondering if maybe someone may have put the bin in there for storage?

Assuming things haven't changed, Bin 1 should be in a 32gal blue rubbermaid tote, and it also had several LGMH's taped to the side of the bin.

Crystaldawn, I want you to know that I have received your PM. I can not PM yet.:rolleyes1 Can you please message me back the name you would like me to put on the bin. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Still awaiting a response from the person before or after me, but I asked every other day, all different people and nobody could find it. Perhaps someone didn't leave my name. I am hoping that is the case.

Are the above dates for bin #2? We are scheduled to have bin two until Oct the 19th, would love to keep it til the 22nd:)

Guess I could have just checked myself on the first post:goodvibes

Looks like it's bin #1. Maybe we should go ahead and sign up for that one too? I mean since we return bin #2 on the 19th... would that be okay?? Or maybe the person after me would like the first bin for the first few days and then can pass that on to the next person and I can leave bin #2 on the 21st when we leave?? LMK:thumbsup2

Good Morning!

Thank you.

Still awaiting a response from the person before or after me, but I asked every other day, all different people and nobody could find it. Perhaps someone didn't leave my name. I am hoping that is the case.
I am after you on the list but I never got a PM from you??? :confused3

I am supposed to pick up tub #1 in 2 days and I will be SOOOO bummed if we can't find it!

Hi disneyforus,
Please could we have bin 1 from 10/19-10/22 please. We arrive on 19th so it would be fab xx
Many thanks
Kirsty :yay:

I am after you on the list but I never got a PM from you??? :confused3

I am supposed to pick up tub #1 in 2 days and I will be SOOOO bummed if we can't find it!

FYI, I saw Bin #1 sitting in the bell services at the main building tonight when I went to pick up something else. If they don't have the name/etc, Just tell them the blue bin with the Green Mickey heads and they should know which box you are talking about.

Yep, we grabbed it this morning. DH saw it sitting there when he went to pick up our stroller. It didn't have my name on it but we took it anyway (it had Erin's name). I figure with the mix up that was the problem. But we have it and it is back in rotation!

I don't have a complete list of what was in the tub as FIL unpacked it while I was at the pool. But it did have the crockpot, a bunch of rain ponchos, sun screen, some food and drinks, plastic silverware - just a bunch of really handy items! I'm trying to figure out what items we can add to it. :)

Hi Disneyforus!

I would be happy to hold on to Bin #2 through 10/21. We were originally giving it back because someone else had it.

So I can keep it from 10/16-10/21, then leave it on 10/21 for fuzzyjelly to pick up on 10/22.

All the best-

-Megan

Hi Disneyforus!

I would be happy to hold on to Bin #2 through 10/21. We were originally giving it back because someone else had it.

So I can keep it from 10/16-10/21, then leave it on 10/21 for fuzzyjelly to pick up on 10/22.

All the best-

-Megan

Gotcha! Thanks!:goodvibes

Hi all.

I am checking into BC in a week:banana: and wondered if someone would be kind enough to list the inventory for bin #2:goodvibes

DH and I are signed up for the last week of April. We're very excited! This will be our first trip to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter