Bonjour! A French at WDW...

Trendy Bambi

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I signed up because I'm going to WDW for the very first time this summer and am currently planning my trip... Hopefully I'll get to learn plenty of things but I'm not really worried about that as this board seems to be filled with great tips!

Also, being French and living in Paris, I often go to DLP... like, very often! I am pretty knowledgeable about this resort so if you have any questions or stuff that you're not sure about - or things you'd like clarified - when planning a trip there, just feel free to ask me ;)

À bientôt :)

Thanks!
I've been trying to upload an avatar but I can't seem to find where I can do so... When clicking on the male symbol thumbnail on my profile page, I'm told that I'm "not allowed to perform this action"... Why is that message popping up?
Does anyone know?

th

Thanks!
I've been trying to upload an avatar but I can't seem to find where I can do so... When clicking on the male symbol thumbnail on my profile page, I'm told that I'm "not allowed to perform this action"... Why is that message popping up?
Does anyone know?

You have to have 10 posts before you can upload an avatar.

Bienvenue Bambi! J'adore Paris ... Quelle chance d'y habiter! Je crois que vous aller bien aimé WDW.. Avec l'aide du DIS on est en bonnes mains :earsboy:

DIS makes planning so easy!!

You know, although it is such a great city to live in, there are countless downsides about Paris!

It is true as tourists we don't always get to see what it truly means to live somewhere! I have had the opportunity to visit your beautiful country on many occasions. There are wonderful people in Paris! I have many good friends there. I cannot wait to go back.

I suspect my house would be much much smaller would I be living in Paris then here in Canada!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter