Bonafaka Family trip!!

I LOVE how you have a lot of photos in your TR!!!

First off, I want a party bus, Escalade thingy to come pick us up!! What a cool idea.

Secondly your daughter waking up with hair all crazy is hilarious!

Thirdly, Glad you got the F! thing straightened out. I almost had a nervous breakdown getting into that show and I only have 2 kids that are much much older!

What a fun wild family, can't wait to hear more!
No the party bus wasn't back in time to pick us up (THAT must have been some party to go on that long!)
So the Co. send the Esclade instead so we lucked out!!! yay good disney pixi dust was a huge factor in our trip! pixiedust:
I love that picture of Meg.. I may blow it up especially when i have to deal with her and teenage-hood!!! :rolleyes:
EXACTLY why i would NOT go to F! without the VIP seating. we walked right in without a problem no crowds... and we waited for the crowds to die down before attempting to leave!
a little late, but joining in!

Your kids are adorable.

On one hand, you'd think it would simplify things to only have one birthday party a year for all three!! :lmao: on the other hand... it's got to be a huge party!! :rotfl2:

Lucky for you they love the Mouse and Disney has so much to choose from!! At the same time I feel your pain because Disney has TOO MUCH to choose from!! :rotfl2:

I loved the Alice in Wonderland playing card guys!! (We're having a AiW tea party for DD's birthday in January.) Looks like you made those with a deck of cards, pipe cleaners, and construction paper?? I have to steal that!!

I think it's really cool that you took the trip with your friends and their family too. I'd love to do that, but we don't really have any friends! :lmao:

Looks like your trip is off to a good start, despite a few bumps!! I can't wait to hear more!!

Thank you VERY MUCH your daughter is a Doll too!!! You can tell she GETS the Disney magic in her eyes...
Here let me help you out on the whole party thing...
The Suiters
and the best Themed party ideas EVER
Get ready to start reading it's a long one!!! but you HAVE to see the last pages and what someone did with Toy story!!!
I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND! when ya wanna go??? :hug:

Hey there almost-neighbor! (We were supposed to be at POFQ until the last minute switch to CBR.) Looks like we might have passed eachother in Epcot -we were wandering OUT of Epcot through England and Canada that evening when you were wandering IN. Can't say I saw you there - too busy noticing all the drunks! Which BBVD showing did you see. We were at the first one. (5:15 PM I think?)

Hello!!!
I know it was later then 5:15. was i one of your noticeable drunks?? :lmao:
we were walking out as illuminations was going on to beat the crowds... which of course didn't happen!!! :sad2:
But i enjoy the buses and transportation/lines. I love talking to people... we had the bus laughing so hard on the way TO Epcot.. one of it was telling Nicole i was going to the DIS boards and complain about this horrible mother and her children.. I just haven't fit it in this report.. I have to some how..

SINCE SHE IS LURKING ON HERE AND NOT POSTING!!!!

What made you change your mind on POFQ??

What made you change your mind on POFQ??

We arrived on the 10th. We had Free Dining at POFQ from 11/13 to 11/20, but we were able to add a day of Free Dining on the 12th and get a room discount on the 10th and 11th at CBR which we couldn't get at POFQ...so we saved about $230 by switching over. I missed POFQ - but we actually liked CBR a lot, so it was worth the switch.

We arrived on the 10th. We had Free Dining at POFQ from 11/13 to 11/20, but we were able to add a day of Free Dining on the 12th and get a room discount on the 10th and 11th at CBR which we couldn't get at POFQ...so we saved about $230 by switching over. I missed POFQ - but we actually liked CBR a lot, so it was worth the switch.

that's understandable!!!!
i would have done the same,

Hello!

I send you a message asking you something.
I read your and I wondered if it was possible that I translated, for three girls who want to travel with me in a few years can understand?
I would write just on Facebook, and we would be only 4 to read it.

I'm sorry if I made ​​mistakes, I am Swiss!

Good day!

Hello!

I send you a message asking you something.
I read your and I wondered if it was possible that I translated, for three girls who want to travel with me in a few years can understand?
I would write just on Facebook, and we would be only 4 to read it.

I'm sorry if I made ​​mistakes, I am Swiss!

Good day!

Hi and :welcome:
When are you going to Disney? with who?

Hi and :welcome:
When are you going to Disney? with who?

I go in a few years. (4-5)
We are four Disneyfan girls and their families. We are looking for TR to illustrate Florida, but we do not find many in French. So I came up there, and I would like them translated.

Use what you can and let us know if you have questions!!!

otherwise the boards are not being friendly acting very screwy!!!

so i am going to go threw my pictures for animal Kingdom and post tomorrow!!!

We are back on... Photoshop and I are not getting along right now.. so the pictures are pretty raw..
After EpERcot we headed back to the POR settled the kids down Meg wanted the the trundle bed and the boys took the bed part. I will say i wasn't crazy about the lay out of the room. i like the sofabed... Crashed out.

**I don't understand this and if someone can please explain it i would love it. Why am i always up before anyone? I mean at home the kids are up as soon as the first light can even rise! in Disney? No so much. i never really had an issue waking them up becuase they were just as excited to get out and see the sights and play but GEEZ PEOPLE! Sleep at home!!**
being the first up and about went to get coffee and go my Smoking spot which I LOVED.
sunrise.jpg

how can you not?? talk about relaxing? i met quite a few people in this spot and had great conversations with them!!
so by the time i walked back to the hotel Matt and Zack were awake. so i had them Jump on Hubby... that'll teach him to over sleep, and Meg. was PRETENDING to sleep which mean i pull her by her feet out of the "bed" (AKA mattress 1' thick on the floor.)
we have to go Meet Donald for BREAKFAST!!!
on a side note.. When making these ressies i was scared to death over the food at tusker house. again i am from Chicago. Home of the Blues. I have had soul food. I like it.. I'm a loud mouth south side irish girl. like i am not going to Ireland for the food.. ya know? African food? all that is going threw my head is the Ethiopians.. i know they aren't eating well...
im not picky. i will try anything.. we did akershuh last year... HATED the lunch.. dessert and drinks were good. but African food? :scared: But hey i'll play along..
so here we go with Pictures...
IMG_7862.jpg

i love the tree...
IMG_7863.jpg

we did the safari before the Tusker house which i have Loads of pictures..
mmmmm hummmmmm.. still isn't screaming GREAT FOOD LIES THREW THIS ARCH..
IMG_7870.jpg

too bright of a picture.
IMG_7868.jpg

still trees are cool:
IMG_7871.jpg

walkin the 'Q' for safari yes she has purple and pink extensions in her hair...
IMG_7874.jpg

pretty...
IMG_7875.jpg

Nicole actually LET me take a picture of her!
IMG_7876.jpg

to close for comfort
IMG_7881.jpg

Hippo eating watermelon
IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

gaggle of Hippos???
IMG_7892.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

cont. on next post...

Running Giraffe!!!!
IMG_7904.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

peek a boo..
IMG_7907.jpg

I really like this picture.. I can't wait to "fix" it up a bit. Lighting and shadows.
IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7909.jpg

then had to take a picture of Hubby...
IMG_7910.jpg

JUST KIDDING!! he give me crap about the sea gull at Nemo "MINE MINE" said they are me.. so he got this.
IMG_7911.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

last years pictures are way better of the elephants..i will dig them up..
IMG_7924.jpg

can you find the CHEETAH? (thanks Skier Pete) ha ha ha ha ha
IMG_7931.jpg

Took me forever! thank God for a zoom lens!! Yes photoshop and i are still not on good terms... ladies and gentlemen... a wooly mammoth! bet you didn't know THAT was on the ride...
IMG_7920-1.jpg

ok now our whole crew is jumping up and down the LIONS ARE AWAKE and Moving! of course i only got his 'good side' ugh. Males.:lmao:
IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7936.jpg

IMG_7939.jpg

that was very exciting...
cont........

Told you there were going to be a lot of pictures...
Pumba!
IMG_7940.jpg

he wanted to come home with me..
IMG_7942.jpg

i love the white on their noses. reminds me a sable sheltie!!!
IMG_7943.jpg

on to MY FAVORITE Pictures of the trip (besides the castle.)
IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7946.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

watch our for the...
IMG_7954.jpg

forgot to change the setting on the camera.. oops
IMG_7962.jpg

so now tis time to eat.... :crazy2: still thinking thank GOODNESS i am not a breakfast person. plus i'm allergic to eggs.

IDK. Is it hiding behind the cheetahs? :confused3

(Sorry - couldn't resist.) :rotfl::banana::rotfl2:

And shouldn't you have said...."Can you SPOT the leopard!"

Thank you! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!

No S&^T that's a cheetah??? hold that thought.....

No S&^T that's a cheetah??? hold that thought.....

How did my post end up in front of your original post?? is it because we're in different time zones? I wouldn't think so as I'm ahead of you. These boards are acting goofy lately.

I also wanted to mention regarding Ethiopian Food. I've made that joke myself, but a few years back a friend took us out to an Ethiopian restaurant in Washington DC...and it was FANTASTIC. We later tried one in Toronto and also loved it. It's very niche-ethic of course, but living near Chicago you probably have some there as well. If you are ever feeling daring, I highly recommend it. (It's not particular spicy-hot, but very flavorful, mostly various stew-like dishes that you eat with a special bread that's very soft.

How did my post end up in front of your original post?? is it because we're in different time zones? I wouldn't think so as I'm ahead of you. These boards are acting goofy lately.

I also wanted to mention regarding Ethiopian Food. I've made that joke myself, but a few years back a friend took us out to an Ethiopian restaurant in Washington DC...and it was FANTASTIC. We later tried one in Toronto and also loved it. It's very niche-ethic of course, but living near Chicago you probably have some there as well. If you are ever feeling daring, I highly recommend it. (It's not particular spicy-hot, but very flavorful, mostly various stew-like dishes that you eat with a special bread that's very soft.

I was wondering about the posts thing as well, so i went back to make sure my posts are in order?!? Got me..
Seriously Ethiopian food is GOOD?!?!?! again when i think Ethiopia im thinking more horrible living standards? i have to find a restaurant!!!

Let me bring those cross breed Cheetah/leopard for you too...
lepard.jpg

on closer inspection...
I still have no clue what it is. A large spotted cat.

Here are a couple of better pictures..
oshthumbout.jpg

Her lioness
herlioness.jpg

still love his eyes
giraffe.jpg

we had a little bit of a wait for our table at Tusker but in the mean while we got to visit with Donald...
IMG_7963.jpg

I wish i could post the pictures from photopass!!! they are great. we did TONS of the magic shots. the kids favorite are each of them holding baby Simba!
Speaking of. I have no idea how to order them.. I pre-ordered the cd want to order all the pictures.. is there a way to do that? do i have to pick each one individually? which "version" do i choose?!?! very confused, I might call them in a few.
so any how back to Donald sorry for the questions...
IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7969.jpg

Monkey pile on Donald!!
IMG_7971.jpg

IMG_7974.jpg

IMG_7975.jpg

tusker.jpg

Yet Disney NEVER ceases to amaze me with the eye for detail such a visual overload
IMG_7977.jpg

IMG_7978.jpg

this bird was cool..
birdinwindow.jpg

then this guy came out to say hello.
Mickeyandgang.jpg

IMG_7993.jpg

ok so now was time to go for the food! it was YUMMY!!! everyone RAVED about the juice. (not a mango fan but liked that too) i was pleasantly surprised.. maybe becuase MOST of the food was American!! I did try (told you i would try anything) some of the food i was not familiar with and enjoyed the WHOLE bit!!! Definitely recommend!
then came these GOOFS!
IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8004.jpg

don't know why Mickey finds this hand jester appropriate ... :lmao:
IMG_8015.jpg

has anyone figured out my Daughter's theme with pictures? the head tilt? EVERY picture i have of her??
IMG_7989.jpg

she was my favorite. She and Mickey kept "arguing" because they kept bumping into each other which was rather comical!!!
IMG_7990.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

IMG_7985.jpg

Cont....

to my surprise it was time to wake the sun??? i thought the sun was already out??:confused3
so Meghan did a parade with Mickey with African Instruments which were pretty cool. the boys went off to either the bathroom or more food!!
IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

she'll do almost anything! she is not afraid of much! :lovestruc
So we are done waking up the sun parading with Mickey making noise with African music instruments and FILLED bellies. GOD LOVE the CM who gave me a LARGE to go cup of coffee!!! i had to head off to find the Smoking spot since they're scarce in AK. everyone did a potty break took care of the check and would meet me at the DSA. while there another Hidden Mickey has been found..
151.jpg

I believe we headed on over to the Lion King show. Meghan is a HUGE lion King fan.. When it came to theaters for 3D we HAD to go. then when she saw the commercials for it on Blue ray she begged and begged for it.. then would stop look at me so serious and ask."do we have blue ray?" She has no clue what blue ray is!!:rolleyes: If you were wondering yeah we bought it.
so she pretty much is climbing out of her own skin to go see Nala and Simba.
We sat on the Warthog side and really really enjoyed the show!!!! If i can salvage some pictures i will post at a later date.. :headache:
Again it is taking TO LONG and the kids NEED to get on a ride! Ok Dinosaur here we come!!! We did this last year. DH and Meg in front Zack on one end Matt in the middle and me on the end. I was so surprised Zack did not flinch once at the ride. he really loved it and watching it all. Matt had his head buried in my arm pit the whole time and when your coming out of the ride you hear Meghan CRYING!!! i'm a terrible Mother becuase i laughed SO HARD!! you can't hear her in the ride you can't hear your own thought! once your out WHOO BABY! She now thinks it was funny.. Thank god a kid with a sense of humor! Our friends kids never went on and are scared. Too bad!
we all climb into our time rover and chase the Iguanodon!!! No crying this time!!! everyone loved it! then Matt secretly told me how he did close his eyes a couple of times! and NEVER wanted to do that again... i wanted to buy him the tee shirt. :rotfl:
181.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

well we wanted to go over to EE but Meg couldn't get on. She is a peanut. at 7 she is a whopping 44 inches. Matt is way over 50 and Zack is i believe 49? for being triplets they are nothing alike nor alike in size. Our companions didn't want any part of it either so they took Meg we would meet back up.
here that picture:
everetgood.jpg

again another hit! we had to do it twice! loved it. But wish the Yeti was working. DH or the boys didn't even see him!!!
so on to some random AK pictures...
168.jpg

167.jpg

159.jpg

153.jpg

149.jpg

i forgot this picture..
090.jpg

Fitting since i work for the Department of Transportation here...
we met back up adn had to do the Kali river rapids... time to get wet! again teh line was a good 2 minute wait?? if that? just enough time to get all cameras and things in plastic Ziploc bags and off we went. and we got DRENCHED... felt awesome!!
as we were walking towards the front we do have Fantasmic seating to get to.. we were passing this friendly bug. and had to get pictures and autographs!
IMG_8031.jpg

i swear we 'met' more characters this trip, every one of them were awesome.
so now that we were in a Buggy kind of mood we decided to do it's tough to be a bug my Fam hasn't seen it and the Kafka's were a little too anxious to take us in.. hmmm (i have a slight fear of bugs) :3dglasses It was fun to watch and the kids thoroughly enjoyed it.. WAS NOT expecting the ending!!! I jumped about 4 feet in the air. :eek:
then had to take pictures of the tree again!!
Posting without preview. the boards are starting to act up again!!!

tree:
IMG_8017.jpg

IMG_8018.jpg

IMG_8019.jpg

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8021.jpg

IMG_8022.jpg

IMG_8023.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

IMG_8027.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

IMG_8030.jpg

i cannot pick a favorite!!! I did not know this one.. Nicole told me that even the leaves are synthetic everything on the tree is man made! :teacher: So after my little scare it was time to get back to POR freshen up we were all still soaked from Kali and head over to HS for the VIP seating!! :smickey:
will post again soon! need you guys to catch up! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter