Bonafaka Family trip!!

Where have you been hiding girl! I always come by and check for updates so I was glad to see one;)

we loved sci fi!! As a matter of fact, that was one of David's favorite memories of the entire trip.

time slapped me upside my head!!!! Between the holidays and the kids schedules I wouldn't have a life if it wasn't for them!!!
I will get to a update today!!!
I just wish i had the Harley Davidson photos on my computer!!!

Still on the Parade!
DSCN0719.jpg

DSCN0717.jpg

BOO!
DSCN0716.jpg

DSCN0715.jpg

DSCN0714.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

I hope your getting enough pictures?!? The performer giving to Zack and Meg high 5
DSCN0705.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0701.jpg

DSCN0700.jpg

We did try for FP when we got there for TSM but no way! Eh well. that wasn't such a big deal... but meandering around these guys were out
DSCN0698.jpg

They were awesome. the interaction with the people was great. As people would walk by to look at one of the Green army men the other would move very close behind them.. People laughing and screaming! IT WAS A RIOT!!!! we watched them do this a couple of time the kids got a kick out of this too.
So we went back to:
DSCN0557.jpg

and rode this over and over. I cannot count how many times we rode TOT and start tours..
DSCN0747.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

I wish i knew then what i know now with my camera..
IMG_8181.jpg

We did want to ride Rockin Roller Coaster. Meg was a bit tiffed she wasn't able to get on.. She is a PEANUT! Nicole and fam took her and we went on our way!
DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

Walking threw the lines one CM started chatting with Zack and Matt. then asked if they rode TSM we said sadly no so SHE GAVE US FP for a family of 5!!!! How did they KNOW we were a family of 5?! Can you believe that?!? I was shocked!!! couldn't stop saying thank you a thousand times the boys were jumping up and down. Meg would be so excited too. :cloud9: CAN YOU BELIEVE all the Pixi dust?!?!?! :lovestrucI love disney... :love:I really do pixiedust:
DSCN0757.jpg

Tom hanging out with our new family member. :cool2:
yoda.jpg

someone explain to me WHY this is sideways?!?!
IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

LOVE Matt's face in the background.
DSCN0748.jpg

So wrapping up this day we were just walking around and found ourselves back by the green army men. I was a little leery about them this time around:
DSCN0758.jpg

They must have remembered how i was laughing at the poor souls getting frightened by them and BOY OH BOY did they get me!!!! I was taking a picture of the kids by the Green jokersters and lo and behold he came right behind me! We laughed SO HARD!!!!! such a great time!!!
This is when we decided it was time to leave! :rotfl:
Photopass next!!

Photopass time!!

we felt bad because NO ONE was around for these guys!! so we got to play around..
Photo0302FourBySix.jpg

Photo0298FourBySix.jpg

Photo0294FourBySix.jpg

Photo0293FourBySix.jpg

Photo0267FourBySix.jpg

I really wanted to drap across McQueen like those models but thought better.
Photo0266FourBySix.jpg

Photo0264FourBySix.jpg

Photo0272FourBySix.jpg

Photo0269FourBySix.jpg

Photo0095FourBySix.jpg

Photo0088FourBySix.jpg

Have i mentioned how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE magic shots??
Photo0092FourBySix.jpg

Photo0084FourBySix.jpg

hummmm I may have posted some of these already? i am wearing 2 different shirts!
Photo0094FourBySix.jpg

One more thought before i leave my HS day. As we were walking in the entrance i said something to Zack, well the people behind me ALSO had a Zack who had the SAME purple tee shirt and exact SAME nike shoes!!! Who bizarre is that??? Our "zacks" thought it was the coolest thing ever!!! (so did I) I believe their birthdays were around the same time!!! But the Zack behind us was not a multiple.:rotfl:
Again another FANTASTIC Disney day!!

Thank you!!
I love Photopass!!! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have any GOOD pictures!!!

almost done with this report!! FINALLY!!!

Great TR so far - just caught up. Love all your pics! I always wish I would have taken more every time I get back from a trip.

Great TR so far - just caught up. Love all your pics! I always wish I would have taken more every time I get back from a trip.

Thank you! I have take a couple of photography classes so now i am REARING to go back!!!! can wait to take REAL pictures now!!

CONGRATULATIONS on the BABY!!!! the size of a squash? that's so cute!!!

i'm late for the party............

but had fun reading your trippie.

all the pics were kewl!

How fun! stumbled down to my computer this morning with a cup of coffee and did my usual routine of checking out the Dis and was so happy to see a big ol' update with lots of photos!
Your Hollywood Day looks awesome!
My husband got a kick out of that marble (I think?) door at RnR too. He looked like your kid messing with it. lol

wow!! you guys did manage to get some pixie dust this trip. Lucky!!

i'm late for the party............

but had fun reading your trippie.

all the pics were kewl!

Thank you for joining!!!
I have two more days to go then this is OVER! On to the next!

How fun! stumbled down to my computer this morning with a cup of coffee and did my usual routine of checking out the Dis and was so happy to see a big ol' update with lots of photos!
Your Hollywood Day looks awesome!
My husband got a kick out of that marble (I think?) door at RnR too. He looked like your kid messing with it. lol

wow!! you guys did manage to get some pixie dust this trip. Lucky!!

Could not get them to stop with that door! But it kept them busy! HA!
Yes, we had a lot of Pixi dust this trip. I DO NOT take it for granted and every time it happened i MADE sure to thank and make a note to write Disney... I pray they never stop the little things that make a family's trip more magical then it already is. :wizard:

I WILL get back to the report TODAY!

WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... a minute... I totally forgot to mention we did see Lights Motor Action!!!! This was a really cool show! My Son Zack is a nut for cars. he is also the one who was able to make his OWN personal riderz!!
This is another must of our touring and another Hollywood studios great! I know people don't like HS which is a plus for me!
DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

I will say knowing some of the stunts was like learning the magic behind the magician... ;)
DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0807.jpg

I LOVE the street performers!

Back on track...
I believe we did go back to DTD after HS.
Next Morning we are on our way to EpERcot!! Breakfast at Akershus!!! Meg had the option of either Akershus or 1900 Park fair, she wanted ALL the princesses, So on we went!
photo-10.jpg

I just want to squish her.
photo-8.jpg

She picked out her costume. I ended up with two of these!!! we ordered one from Disney.com Meg picked it out. well, i was getting very nervous and called becuase we didn't get it. Disney sent one overnight for her! in the meantime the other one did show up like a day later, I called them i did receive the original one (the day before we left) and asked how to send it back.. THEY SAID NO! to keep it! I could not believe that!!! I love Disney!!!!!!!
we have arrived!
DSCN0202.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

DSCN0797.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

Here is my FAVORITE picture: From last year:
DSCN0200.jpg

Breakfast is MUCH better food! we were not thrilled with last years dinner.. But will say last year's interaction with the princess' was better then this year. Maybe a lot busier during breakfast?? :confused3
Still always had a good time!
I had an idea... :idea: Instead of walking around with the dress AND we have another at home i TRIED to give her little mermaid dress to someone outside. Ya know like pay it forward? For all the pixi dust we got this time i wanted to give it to someone else... I had NO takers!!! granted it's not the best Disney princess dress BUT I WAS GIVING IT AWAY to a little girl who didn't have a dress to go and have a good time with the princesses! Well, I told the CM about my little plan and to PLEASE give it to a family who was well deserved. I DO hope it made someone's day!
photo-7.jpg

troll.jpg

why must we beat everything???
photo-3.jpg

Continue!

It was time for a beer... Duffy tried to hang...
photo-18.jpg

photo-17.jpg

He couldn't
photo-19.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

I didn't bring my DSLR i was so tired of carrying it and the pictures were not cooperating, i had my PS Nikon which was also giving me problems..
So i let Disney do the rest!
Photo0292FourBySix.jpg

Photo0291FourBySix.jpg

Photo0290FourBySix.jpg

Photo0288FourBySix.jpg

Photo0285FourBySix.jpg

Photo0284FourBySix.jpg

Photo0283FourBySix.jpg

Photo0282FourBySix.jpg

Photo0280FourBySix.jpg

Photo0279FourBySix.jpg

Photo0276FourBySix.jpg

Test track!
Photo0275FourBySix.jpg

Photo0274FourBySix.jpg

We roamed around epcot the rest of the day taking in everything we could. I am going to beg and plead you all to help on my PTR and my Epcot days!!! I know we do not fully utilize Epcot and would LOVE TO!!!

We got back to the resort and loved yet another fun loving Day in Disney. I needed to get back to start packing/ laundry for anything needed, get a good nights sleep for our LAST Disney day!! :mad:
IMG_8033.jpg

Mickey bars are good for you.
Continue!

I will post here our Towel animals. Please share if you know what some of them are!
IMG_8038.jpg

IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8194.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

LOVE MOUSEKEEPING!!!

As i said i had packed everything up which included MY CAMERAS!!!! Now you get the read my ramblings Sorry!!!
Our next day and our LAST was back to MK. To Tony's for our GRAND GATHERING!!!
Sorry no real pictures and was i MAD!!! :mad:
We did make it for Rope drop:
DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

Tony's:
this was awesome! the food was awesome!!! Tony IS AMAZING! the character interaction was the best we had all trip! the birthday celebrations were out of this world! I know Grand gathering are over now, that is sad.. But if the Tony's still has a character interaction you should definitely book it!!!
We did VERY little as the crowds hit and hit HARD!!! we tried to do a few attractions and just couldn't do too much with the amount of people. So we said goodbye to our FAVORITE place to visit and went sadly back to the resort to check out... Check out was a breeze, getting to the airport wasn't any trouble at all. the flight back to Chicago was smooth. I WISH i had my camera on the light home flying over downtown Chicago at night is really beautiful and really wish i had take some pictures. We had a backwoods home on wheels pick us up instead of the rockin Limo we had on the way there... :lmao:
Back home the dogs were OVERJOYED to see us!!! we were all very tired so i put the kids to bed. as i said goodnight to everyone I heard whimpering. Went to check on everyone and of all kids i would never believe it was Zack. He told me he was crying becuase he missed Disney... This kid DOES NOT CRY!
So all my followers i have news. We couldn't swing it this year... BUT WE WILL BE RETURNING SEPTEMBER 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't have my Zack CRY! and now i have taken two photography classes I HAVE TO GO BACK!
More then likely staying at the new Art of Animation Lion King Room!!!

I hope all of you will help me out planning our next trip with all the changes with FP PP whatever else i have missed in the last year.
Is it too soon to start a PTR?!?!

I hope you all enjoyed this report i PROMISE the next one will BE MORE exciting and MORE FUN!!! and of course BETTER pictures!!!

I've really liked following your report!! And....I think you took some super fab photos too!:thumbsup2

But...the big news here is that YOU WILL BE GOING BACK!! how awesome. I wish I could say the same. It's not out of the question but certainly don't have a date lined up yet. boo hoo.

anyway....Thanks for sharing and I loved all of it!

I've really liked following your report!! And....I think you took some super fab photos too!:thumbsup2

But...the big news here is that YOU WILL BE GOING BACK!! how awesome. I wish I could say the same. It's not out of the question but certainly don't have a date lined up yet. boo hoo.

anyway....Thanks for sharing and I loved all of it!

:thumbsup2

I do want to start a PTR, considering i am not going for another 15 months i thought no.. :sad2:

If my friend does come with we will be staying at AOA... If he decides no... then we have a decision to make... Poly or AOA........ hummmmmmmm

That was such a great report - just read through it! Triplets! Amazing! Lucky Mom! Loved the photos with Cpt. Jack and at the Pirate League. The ones with Mickey were great too! Thanks for sharing!

That was such a great report - just read through it! Triplets! Amazing! Lucky Mom! Loved the photos with Cpt. Jack and at the Pirate League. The ones with Mickey were great too! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you For reading!!! thought you would like the goof with Yoda on her back! ME!! HA! yes triplets.. They are all growing too quickly from my taste.
Pirate's league was awesome! i cannot say enough about all of the CMs there. Such a great time.

I just got done reading your PTR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter