Boma - Vote Here

Boma - Rated

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are going back in August. Last time we went was 2 years ago; we really did like it but we were on a tight schedule and didn't have enough time to relax and take it all in. Any suggestions on some of the really tasty dishes?

I agree with another poster that the soups are delicious! I had one, it was a carrot soup, I believe. Yum! The seasonings are different and very tasty. I don't eat red meat and still found more then enough delicious food!

Thanks for recommending the foods. We were there two yrs. ago & after the carrot soup was mentioned, I now remember that I had it and I thought it was OUT OF THIS WORLD. My 2 DD wouldn't believe me that it was delicious; they thought I was pulling their legs. They tasted mine & went back for their own!!! I forgot all about it & now I can't wait to have it again!! Plus I'm a real hummus fan now & I can't wait to try it w/ the flatbreads! I don't remember even seeing it last time; but then again, I didn't start really eating hummus until last year. Thanks again for the suggestions!!

My mother and I :love: Boma! I've made ADRs for my next visit in October. DH is not pleased at all but I think he'll find something there he'll like. If not, then I guess Boma will be off the dining list in the future.:mad:

..ok, i'm among the few...just don't care for the mix of spices...sweet....coconut...etc. Don't care for hummus...So, i guess i would say the buffet was average...but the atmosphere and the service is excellent...and that alone is worth the visit....;) AKL is just a truly beautiful resort....

I voted Good, but it was between that and Excellent. I probably should have voted Excellent. I liked it very much!

I :love: Boma for either breakfast or dinner!

It's wonderful, have been there for breakfast and dinner and prefer dinner. I would be very disappointed not to be able eat there at least once.

My familys favorite and a must do every trip. We have never been disappointed. The soups are to die for.

That is the one restaurant my 9 year old wanted to go back to, and she is the cheeseburger queen, not adventurous at all, she loves that place and always finds something to eat.

First, I have to say we love the lodge. When we can afford it we stay there, but most of the time we are at the value resorts for budgetary reasons. We like to look around there and eat there on evey trip.

Boma is unique, but at the same time they have enough American choices to make everyone happy. On the free dining plan they allow a smoothie to be considered your drink without paying additional. For the price I believe you get good value. The costumes are neat that everyone wears there. The atmosphere is relaxing; although, it does get noisy at times. It's a great place to people watch.

Every time we are at WDW we like to try new restaurants. Absolutely no interest in eating food we could get at home! That being said, during our September trip, my whole family made sure we would be making repeat visits to Boma and Marrakesh. IMHO, the two best restaurants at the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter