Boma - Vote Here

Boma - Rated

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rer1972

DIS Veteran
I have trouble sorting through all the reviews and opinions on restaurants at WDW. I thought everyone could vote for individual restaurants, and post reasons why they did or didn't like it. We'll see how this works.:thumbsup2

I would consider going back again. The first time we went it was with the kids (2 and 7) and I would not go back with them again. Yes, it's Disney and they did have pizza and such for the kids but I next time we go will be just the two of us.

The foods was interesting and tastefully prepared and the atmosphere was nice. The wait staff was very attentive and the chiefs were right there to answer any questions you had about the more exotic dishes.

:thumbsup2 I like Boma because is has some unusual flavors and a wide selection of items. If you can't find something that you like here, you just aren't trying! Our family is adventurous in our dining, so we really enjoy Boma--you get to try things that you don't regularly find.

Just a great place to eat. The server was awesome and the food was good and fresh, they were replenishing the dishes non-stop and answering questions. Not to mention that the food was rather tasty and quite a different variety of flavors compared to many of the more common types of restaurants.

We are doing Boma for breakfast in october and stayng at AKV. We LOVED the last 2 times we ate there for dinner. Our kids are very willing to try new things so they have a good time with "experimental food" choices.

I voted excellent because it is the only TS at WDW that my DH, DS, and I all agree that we like. I'm a vegetarian and I can find a million things (ok, dozens) of things to eat that are different and tasty. DH is a meataholic. Nuff said, he can hang out at the Prime Rib and be quite content. DS likes his food a bit spicy and Boma fits the bill. He also loves the Zebra Domes. He almost caused a riot by taking a few too many the last time we were there. The guy behind him was pretty irate.

We are going back in August. Last time we went was 2 years ago; we really did like it but we were on a tight schedule and didn't have enough time to relax and take it all in. Any suggestions on some of the really tasty dishes?

We went for dinner for our Anniversary and Mothers Days and DH's birthday all in one and it was very good and the service was excellent!

Boma's is a must do for us every trip. We enjoy the different types of food. The soups are awesome and so are the desserts.

I love Boma, and it is my favorite buffet in WDW, and weighs in as my favorite breakfast at WDW too. They don't use steam tables, the food is always fresh, and the presentation appetizing. It can be loud, so isn't the place I recommend for a quiet meal. I have eaten here for dinner and breakfast, and both are good.

I love Boma, and it is my favorite buffet in WDW, and weighs in as my favorite breakfast at WDW too. They don't use steam tables, the food is always fresh, and the presentation appetizing. It can be loud, so isn't the place I recommend for a quiet meal. I have eaten here for dinner and breakfast, and both are good.

I agree - It's a great breakfast buffet:woohoo:
The Jungle Juice is tasty, and all the food was excellent. We had service with a smile and will no doubt return again

The first time we went we all enjoyed it. Last summer DH and I went again, and neither of us cared for it. Can't really put my finger on what was different, but we were both disappointed in the selections that evening. Zebra Domes were still good.

I'm not a Boma fan. We went several years ago when it was the "Darling of the Dis" (Le Cellier currently wears that title) and my expectations were simply too high. Plus the much vaunted Zebra Domes were stale and gross

But....

I was in town for a conference recently and I am an AKL fan. So I took one of my coworkers to Boma for dinner (our per diem wouldn't cover Jiko) - mostly to check out the lodge. Having been before, and with reasonable expectations this time - it was a darn good buffet. The soups weren't as good as the first time, but the food was fine. The buffet is arguably TOO extensive.

I wouldn't go out of my way for Boma, but if I were at the lodge, I'd eat there. I wouldn't play it up as wonderful or fantastic, but its acceptable, and for a buffet its really good.

We are going back in August. Last time we went was 2 years ago; we really did like it but we were on a tight schedule and didn't have enough time to relax and take it all in. Any suggestions on some of the really tasty dishes?

Don't miss the flatbread and hummus!

Thought Boma was fantastic - such a wide variety of food and the desserts were amazing! Just need to be slightly adventurous and try a bit of everything.
We're having Thanksgiving dinner there this year :yay:

I thought Boma was "good" but not going back anytime soon. There are a lot of other places at disney we'd like to try before going back.

We love Boma for breakfast and dinner. There is such a variety of great foods at Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter