Boma or 'Ohana?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by #1DopeyFan, Apr 10, 2013.

1. TravelGrl

TravelGrl Mouseketeer

Boma - hands down.

Boma the wait is much shorter and once you are seated, the selection is huge. I can't imagine not finding something to eat there. The soup selection is a fun experience on to itself.
    Ohana usually has a long wait and there is less of a place to wait as opposed to Ohana. The last time we went, we had to wait so long for a table, and we found the food to be so so, and we hardly saw our server, so we are staying away from there for the next trips. We had too many great experiences other places.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Couple yrs ago I wouldn't hesitate & say Ohana but the last 3 experiences for us have been less than stellar so I'm going with Boma

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. doclegler

doclegler DIS Veteran

We have dined at both 'Ohana and Boma and would chose 'Ohana in a heartbeat! My kids were not impressed by the "weird" flavors at Boma and mainly ate desserts.
    'Ohana keeps them entertained year after year and the food has always been great for us. Servers at 'Ohana, on the other hand, have not always been the best.

5. #1DopeyFan

#1DopeyFan DIS Veteran

:cool1: Thanks for all the input, it's great!! All 3 kids can be pretty picky, BUT they're also open to at least trying new things and being somewhat adventurous...and Disney is about the ONLY time I will willingly eat at a buffet. (the cleanliness factor, or lack thereof, gets to me)
    Decisions, decisions.

6. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Ohana! :thumbsup2