Boma for dinner??

princessap

DIS Veteran
We are staying at akv and can't fit Boma breakfast in our plans!!! So I am considering replacing jiko with Boma. Is Boma good for dinner?? We already have Sanaa booked as its our fave restaurant!!!

We just did Boma on Saturday night and loved it. I haven't tried jiko. But the menu looked a little too interesting to me.

My kids are 12 and they loved Boma. They have kid friendly stuff plus they tried some new things.

Boma was great; you'll love it. Good mix of both authentic meals and classic "american" meals for your unadventurous relatives.

Boma has my vote. Each time I plan a trip to Disney World Boma is a must do. My fiance and I will be at Disney in June, I'll give you on guess where we have a reservation to...:D

I can only tell you this...Boma is the ONLY Disney buffet my boyfriend and I will eat at. The devil can take the rest of them.

Hi, I have eaten dinner at both places. Jiko is more for an adult situation, I feel that the choices at Jiko are not for kids too much.
Although you can ask them to prepare typical dinners for children at Jiko (you will pay a higher price) than you would at Boma for the same thing.
If you have children I would say Boma is a better choice. Hope that helps. Jiko is a signature dining experience. Much like California Grill.

BOMA is a definite fav in our family and one we go to each time we are at the world. Haven't eaten at Jiko. But they are two completely different experiences. BOMA is a buffet and meant to be able to try many different dishes in one sitting. JIKO is table service and much more upscale IMO.

Love Boma. We are going back in August and I dont want to do any buffets since we are kid free this trip. I might make an exception for Boma though since I enjoy it so much.

We have been dying to try Boma but our two teenagers are pretty picky eaters . Does the dinner buffet have any options that are good for "non-adventurous" eaters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter