Boma Fans!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Burnt Toast, May 10, 2010.

?

That Wonderful Feeling You Have When You Finish a Meal at Boma! What Do YOU Call It?

1. Bomatose!

2. Boma Coma!

3. Something Else (Post It Below)!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast DLR -> WDW Cast Member

What do you call that wonderful feeling that you get when you finish your meal at Boma?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast DLR -> WDW Cast Member

I always went with Bomatose, but I was talking to a Guest yesterday that said Boma Coma and it made me laugh.

What do YOU call it?

4. KSBelle

KSBelle DIS Veteran

Bomalicious!!!!!

5. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

For me, it's been a Boma Coma since 2001. ;)

And when you walk into the AKL lobby, you get the BOMA AROMA prior to the Boma Coma, of course. :laughing:

6. kelldawn

kelldawn Mouseketeer

bomatous just horrible food and horrible feeling. Never go back gave it 3 trys and it just isn't edible. This is my opinion and my whole familys. My bomatous is like vomitous..

7. eelkmj01

eelkmj01 DIS Veteran

I never thought about it before, but I now plan on being in a Boma Coma twice in the next two weeks!!! Thanks for the great phrase!

8. Magic Maker

Magic Maker Mouseketeer

We hold our stomachs and say "Swoooooooon!!! Bomaaaaaaa..." It is hands down our absolute favorite place to eat. I hurt myself last time. :love:

9. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I love Boma and these comments are funny. My problem is the desserts - I don't need them but I eat them anyway. I guess that Bomatose describes it well. :)

10. DisneyTripper

DisneyTripper Mouseketeer

I never leave Boma with a wonderful feeling...and yet, I can't stay away! :rotfl:

11. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

Bomalicious!!!!!

12. disneychic

disneychic DIS Veteran

I like that one!!!! Bomalicious!!!!!

13. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

:yay: glad to hear all of the good reviews. We are eating here for the first time in September for dinner. It was my DH's idea to make an ADR here, and I was quite surprised that he would even suggest it (he is by all means no adventurous eater, however he thought the menu looked good). My DH and I are very excited about trying this place out because of all of the wonderful reviews that we have read about it. The only question I have is, I have a DD9 and DD7 (at the time we are there), is there anything there that they would eat (they are semi picky eaters), is there a kid's section of the buffet? TIA

14. brunette8706

brunette8706 DIS Veteran

WOW! That's really profound. Every trip we made to Boma was outstanding! It's the best buffet at WDW in my opinion. Why didn't you like BOMA? It is "African" type food and it's somewhat on the spicy/sweet side. It's GREAT!