BOG subs... At WDW now

We had absolutely no issues substituting out the drink for the soup. I had preordered it that way I think! They just took one CS meal credit for the meal.

I'm concerned that if I preorder, they might make me pay for the soup instead of counting it as a drink substitute.

I also don't know if I can pre-order with allergy issues in our group...

Allergy issues I understand - I'm hoping to bring my DH and DS next trip, and want them to enjoy BOG lunch! DS is allergic to dairy and egg. I don't know how the allergy menu works.

You can always preorder and change it - still saves time!

We had absolutely no issues substituting out the drink for the soup. I had preordered it that way I think! They just took one CS meal credit for the meal.
I pre ordered lunch on the same day as you. They must have met their drink substitution quota by the time I arrived. :rotfl:

To the OP: we had lunch at BOG on the 25th also! And we shared the roast beef sandwich and had two French Onion soups - no drinks or desserts. We used one QS credit.

I am surprised that they wouldn't let you do this substitution. I would have asked for a manager, as this is totally allowed. We wanted water to drink anyway, so got cups of ice water.

The only place I had an issue was in the China pavilion at Epcot - I wanted to sub the drink for an order of egg rolls (which are a snack credit). The person working the register was a total jerk, but I politely asked for a manager, who was a jerk to his employees (you could observe him behind the counter). He finally "caved in" as though I was asking for something special! Rang it up as a Coke but gave us the egg rolls. Not going back there again! The food wasn't worth it, and neither was the attitude!

I spoke with the cashier person at the preorder desk and the manager and they both said no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter