BOG still allowing walk ups for dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by VirataMama4, Feb 16, 2013.

1. VirataMama4

VirataMama4 DIS Veteran

We are going at the end of this month, and have a reservation for dinner on the 25th. I am thinking of changing our park days around and can not get a reservation for the new day.

So I was wondering if they are still allowing walk ups for dinner, or if you can pretty much see everything during lunch.

Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds The Command considers us a bunch of losers.

There's another thread discussing this:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3064537

The agreement is that, if you don't have reservations, you're not going to get in for dinner. Even with lunch, you may get in, but you may have a moderate wait first.

4. RyMacJ

RyMacJ DIS Veteran

What PP said. I don't think BOG has been available for walk up at dinner since they opened the doors.

5. xApril

xApril DIS Veteran

You definitely do have a chance. I've gone on two Saturdays two weeks in a row and both times I was one of the first people and they let us go in at 4pm. You just have to be patient and willing to wait a bit. I'd personally just keep the reservation so you don't have to wait for 45 minutes, but that's just me.

6. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds The Command considers us a bunch of losers.

During off-season as a low-party number right at opening, then maybe you get in. But that's a lot of ifs, and since the success of this isn't widespread, so it's not a sure bet by a long-shot.