BOG question

brigid

Earning My Ears
I had originally made reservations for 7 people at BOG. My nephew had to cancel on our trip, so our reservations were changed to 6 people. Now, we are back to 7 people. I was able to change all of our ADR's back to 7 except for BOG. I was able to secure a reservation for 1 at 11:15, and have a reservation for 6 at 12:20. Does anyone know if this will be a problem if we all show up together?

Is his reservation at 11:15 or 12:15? If it's at 11:15 and he shows up with the rest of you at 12:20, yes that will be a problem. It will be over an hour since his ADR so chances are slim that he would be allowed in. He will have been considered a no-show and charged the no-show fee. If it's a typo and it's at 12:15 yah that won't be a problem, just check-in all together 15 min or so before your ADR.

Is his reservation at 11:15 or 12:15? If it's at 11:15 and he shows up with the rest of you at 12:20, yes that will be a problem. It will be over an hour since his ADR so chances are slim that he would be allowed in. He will have been considered a no-show and charged the no-show fee. If it's a typo and it's at 12:15 yah that won't be a problem, just check-in all together 15 min or so before your ADR.

Same?????

Don't tables normally seat in the number of 2, 4, 6, 8? (with the exception of 3 tops). If you were a party of 7 wanting to add a person to the table, I imagine it could be done. But since you're a party of 6 looking to go one bigger, I would imagine not. It was because of another odd number family that you got a reservation for 1 (there are no tables that seat 1). I've always wondered why Disney can't just pull an empty chair from a table that has an extra one (a 4 top seating only 3) to accommodate situations like this but I reckon it would be a lot to keep up with. I would just keep checking and hope something comes up closer to your time.

The OP has a Lunch ADR which is a QS and seat yourself, so that's really not an issue.

Thanks for the replies, I am going to keep checking to see if something pops up closer to my original time. If not, we will keep the reservations check in by noon and hope for the best!

Great news! Glad it worked out for you... who would've thought a vacation could be so stressful to plan! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter