BOG pre-rope drop...

miss1180

Mouseketeer
ok-- so our MK day, the park opens at 9. there is an 8:50 BOG reservation open. so its just barely pre-rope drop. how early will they let us in the park? will we be able to get into the restaurant to eat before our ADR time (say, 8:20/8:30??)
or does that late of an ADR kind of defeat the whole purpose of a pre rope drop ADR? ( beating the crowds a little bit??)

If the park opens at 9, you should be admitted before RD with other early ADR's. I've read a few reports on the boards that they sometimes hold people back until a bit closer to their ADR time, but that wasn't our experience in November.

What about a 9:10 am reservation? I realize the park will be open by then, but am wondering if they'll let us in a bit before opening to beat the rush. Anyone with any experience with a 9:10 am ADR? TIA for any info.

What about a 9:10 am reservation? I realize the park will be open by then, but am wondering if they'll let us in a bit before opening to beat the rush. Anyone with any experience with a 9:10 am ADR? TIA for any info.
They will let you in at rope drop, which is around 8:45. No early admit for a 9:00 or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter