BOG new test lunch res online?

I am a DVC owner, traveling this December, It let me log in, showed me all the dates, pick my party size, but there was no times available for this December, I am guessing it is too far out.

Try using the corresponding numbers for the letters on a phone Keypad so it is all numerical like when you call CRO and input your res# ?

Good idea-didn't work. I also tried the ADR suggestion-nope.

I have my fingers crossed that the DME numbers will work for me when I get home. I have this fear that the powers that be will say "hey, this shouldn't be doing this" and they will have it fixed by the time I get home :rotfl:

I tried to get DS,18 to text me a pic of my DME book. He couldn't find it even though I told him exactly where to look :headache: And of course he's much less concerned about my dining plans on this trip since he's not going :rolleyes::rotfl:

Good idea-didn't work. I also tried the ADR suggestion-nope.

I have my fingers crossed that the DME numbers will work for me when I get home. I have this fear that the powers that be will say "hey, this shouldn't be doing this" and they will have it fixed by the time I get home :rotfl:

I tried to get DS,18 to text me a pic of my DME book. He couldn't find it even though I told him exactly where to look :headache: And of course he's much less concerned about my dining plans on this trip since he's not going :rolleyes::rotfl:

Sorry it did not work, my res# didn't work either but I'm not going till November so guessing the testing must be Aug-Sept? :confused3

According to Tech Support, the resorts participating in the BOG lunch FP are Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Poly. I don't know if that's correct, or if that means you can only make a reservation if you're staying at one of those resorts, but I thought I'd pass the info on. Of course, answers about anything FP+ have been wildly inconsistent, so take it with a grain so salt!

According to Tech Support, the resorts participating in the BOG lunch FP are Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Poly. I don't know if that's correct, or if that means you can only make a reservation if you're staying at one of those resorts, but I thought I'd pass the info on. Of course, answers about anything FP+ have been wildly inconsistent, so take it with a grain so salt!

I'm staying at AoA and it let me book it. Now we'll see if my ressie is actually accepted on Sept. 1 when I get there. If not, no big deal, but I'm hoping I won't have to wait in line to get in since I've heard how long that line can get. Hopefully all of us who it let book will get in.

I'm staying at Pop and was able to reserve and order ahead.

I'm staying at AoA and it let me book it. Now we'll see if my ressie is actually accepted on Sept. 1 when I get there. If not, no big deal, but I'm hoping I won't have to wait in line to get in since I've heard how long that line can get. Hopefully all of us who it let book will get in.

The CM's implication was that only the "official" testing resorts would get an email invite (although it will let you sign up if you're staying at other resorts, as you noted.) I didn't mention to her that lots of us heard about it first on the DISboards and are signing up that way!

The CM's implication was that only the "official" testing resorts would get an email invite (although it will let you sign up if you're staying at other resorts, as you noted.) I didn't mention to her that lots of us heard about it first on the DISboards and are signing up that way!

:thumbsup2 Let's just hope it works.

Thanks so much for posting this info! This will be my first trip to WDW. We are beyond excited and I thought we would skip BOG and spend time elsewhere. But, thanks for this info I tried this morning and was able to book lunch at the end of August! At first, I had to book an early time, but like others I tried again and it had better time choices. I'm staying at BC, not sure about the resort requirements.

I'm staying at POP and it allowed me to book.

I'm staying at ASMu and I was able to book using both of my family's room only reservation ID's.

Just booked a BOG lunch for our upcoming trip. We're staying at CR. We have letters in our reservation # so I needed to use the DME # (thanks to whoever provided that tip!).

Also, when I originally booked it, I didn't like the time slots it gave me so I clicked the "Modify FastPass+" link, went through the process again and it gave me new time slot options for the same day. I did this multiple times and each time I got new options. Eventually I was able to get one for 12:05 - 12:20.

I was able to find my resort reservation number on correspondence emails I had received from the IPO at Yacht Club. It's a different number from what is on the MDE website.

Just booked a BOG lunch for our upcoming trip. We're staying at CR. We have letters in our reservation # so I needed to use the DME # (thanks to whoever provided that tip!).

Also, when I originally booked it, I didn't like the time slots it gave me so I clicked the "Modify FastPass+" link, went through the process again and it gave me new time slot options for the same day. I did this multiple times and each time I got new options. Eventually I was able to get one for 12:05 - 12:20.

Shoot, the reservation number on my Mickey Mail from my TA and my DME res. # are one and the same, and they both have letters.

It won't understand my reservation # nor the corresponding letters into numbers.

ANY other suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter