BOG new test lunch res online?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by tiggerthepuppy, Jul 30, 2013.

1. wlkw03

wlkw03 Earning My Ears

I just made a reservation for next week. Originally, I did not get a good time (1:40 pm), but I went ahead and booked it. Then I went back in to modify it and a new earlier time showed up (12:40 pm). I really hope this reservation works! Thanks for the tip!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CandleontheWater

CandleontheWater Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

I was able to make a reservation, we're DVC members staying at the Beach Club Villas. I'm hoping this works, because it was awful standing in line and waiting on our May trip, and I'd really like the chance to eat there again.

4. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

We are on the dining plan and the only thing we were not able to order on this website was the dessert for our kids when I ordered through the kids menu.

5. book_junkie

book_junkie DIS Veteran

I have a room only reservation (so I have numbers) and got through to pick a date, but then after that it wouldn't let me through... So guess I have to try closer to time.

:goodvibes

6. ScrampShopper

ScrampShopper Mouseketeer

I just made a ressie for Sept 7th and ordered the food with it. i hope this is for real. I will take a print out of the confirmation page just in case. Thank you OP for posting the info and link.

7. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I have a room only res at ASMu in Sept. I was able to book a time for lunch. It showed the people listed on room res.

8. 2manydaves

2manydaves Mouseketeer

Same for me. If this works in the future for our dates, I will stop stalking the dining site for the elusive 5-person dinner reservation. A reserved lunch time will be good enough for me!

9. dawgsgirl

dawgsgirl DIS Veteran

I have a room only reservation at CSR in Sept. I was able to put in my reservation number, but got an error message to try again. When I tried again, it says I am already registered and will go no further in the process. Oh well, it was worth a try!!

10. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

I know it's not exactly that yet, but I sure hope this isn't a sign of popular CS restaurants accepting ADRs in the future... that would just be too much planning. We accept that to get the TS we want ( especially being a large group ) we have to reserve in advance. CS adrs could be deal breaker for us.

11. Dizneefamily+4

Dizneefamily+4 Wish I could live in Cinderella's Castle!

:thumbsup2 Yes, this. For us too.

I'm scared to go in and try to make a lunch ressie because I'm afraid I'll somehow unleash the fp+ horror on us for our trip. I want NO part of the fp+ ride ressie testing. No thank you! I guess I'll just take my chances with a short wait when we're there.

12. xipetotec

xipetotec DIS Veteran

Well we are going in March, so this will all ( probably ) be active by then.

If I have to book FP+ in advance, it's already annoying, if I will have to start booking our CS lunches in advance also? ( again, I know this is not where this is at yet ) that would just be too much... We're DVC members too, and I'm definitely a fanboy, but this might make us think about selling and finding somewhere else to go.

13. Mom2Stitch

Mom2Stitch Mouseketeer

This is almost funny. We were planning to eat lunch there on our check in day 9/21-check in around 11:30 and then hurry like HEdouble hockey sticks to get there before lunch is over. I did online check in already, so I'm guessing that even IF I were to be asked about it, all spots would already be gone for that day :rolleyes:

Looking at it in a different light, maybe this will help get many out of the line and I won't have to wait so long :confused3

Vacation should not be this stressful :rotfl:

14. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm DIS Veteran

We are room only. Booked BOG for Sept 16. Its the first + thing I have been able to do so we'll see what comes of it.

15. CariBelle

CariBelle Earning My Ears

I booked a time for myself, but like another person said I can't book for the rest of my party. They have a separate room reservation and I've been able to book all of their FP+ options except for this.

16. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

So book it late in your trip when lunch by yourself is more appealing? :lmao:

17. CariBelle

CariBelle Earning My Ears

Don't think it didn't cross my mind! lol

18. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font Moderator

I've moved this thread to the Disney Restaurants forum. :)

19. nighttowll

nighttowll DIS Veteran

So are the people able to book this fp+ testers or what? Bc if I'm not testing or getting a band how would this work?

20. Aljo

Aljo Mouseketeer

I'm so excited!!! Thanks to this board, I was able to reserve a lunch ressie for August 7th!!!

I am a FP+ tester and I also printed out the "congratulations your selections have been saved" page just to make sure because it didn't give me a confirmation number.

21. DentalDana2

DentalDana2 Mouseketeer

I just called 407-939-7849 which is Disney.com web support. They said that only those that received the email to be part of the test can reserve a BOG time.