BOG new test lunch res online?

I did not have a magical express number only a conformation number . We are driving down to wdw.

pixiedust: welcome to the Dis when are you coming down? , perhaps its too far out for this as someone else said ? right now its a test anyway so don't worry about it I have eaten at BOG many times, always got in a lunch line at about 10 am ( yes super early but I work nights so worked for me) you don't have to get in a line that early (never turned away) if you are hoping for dinner keep trying the website
hope you get lucky :thumbsup2

Confused about what you are saying. Did you do a priority check in reservation and they are still making you wait in line and are saying it is better to order ahead so you go right to your table?

Sorry my iPhone autocorrect we a few words wrong. I meant that it is best to order ahead so you go right to your table if the wait is the issue. We did end up having to wait about 15 to 20 minutes because we didn't preorder. What the process is, is that you check in and if your preorder then you receive a yellow rose and get to sit immediately. However, if you don't preorder you skip the outside line and are put into the shorter line in the castle. So if you want no wait preorder if you just want a shorter wait then it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the tip! Just booked it. I have a package reservation and room only reservation and was able to book for the days under our room only. I order the meal too. Very easy to do.

Mary Anne, did you get the email to test this out, or did you just use the link from this thread, and it was still honored?

I used the link here but very interesting I got the email yesterday to book via that. When I tried to use the email it brought me to the reservation I previously made and would not let me make another.

Please tell me about the food-what did you have and what did you love the most?

1 person had a- French Onion Soup $4.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

ENTREES

1 person had a - Grilled Steak Sandwich - with garlic butter spread and pommes frites $11.99

1 person had the- Croque Monsieur - Grilled sandwich of carved ham, Gruyere cheese, and bechamel with Pommes Frites. $10.99

2 people had - Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin style) - eight-hour slow-cooked pork with mushrooms, onions, carrots and bacon served with mashed potatoes and green beens jardiniere $11.99

Desert
3 - Triple Chocolate Cupcake - chocolate sponge cake, chocolate mousse filling, and choclate ganache $2.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

1 - Lemon Meringue Cupcake - Vanilla sponge cake, lemon custard filling, flamed merinque icing and crunch $2.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

4 sodas --

All the food was good. and the Braised Pork was like a full dinner with mashed potatoes and a veg. Something different then "just a sandwich" while on the quick food plan.

Mary Anne - was there anywhere on the order to notate modifications or allergies? Contemplating doing this but we have some, erm, issues lol.

Mary Anne - was there anywhere on the order to notate modifications or allergies? Contemplating doing this but we have some, erm, issues lol.

If you have issues simply do the fastpass+ but not the pre-order. Then either call its simply treat it as you would any other quick service.

1 person had a- French Onion Soup $4.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

ENTREES

1 person had a - Grilled Steak Sandwich - with garlic butter spread and pommes frites $11.99

1 person had the- Croque Monsieur - Grilled sandwich of carved ham, Gruyere cheese, and bechamel with Pommes Frites. $10.99

2 people had - Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin style) - eight-hour slow-cooked pork with mushrooms, onions, carrots and bacon served with mashed potatoes and green beens jardiniere $11.99

Desert
3 - Triple Chocolate Cupcake - chocolate sponge cake, chocolate mousse filling, and choclate ganache $2.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

1 - Lemon Meringue Cupcake - Vanilla sponge cake, lemon custard filling, flamed merinque icing and crunch $2.99 Disney Dining Plan Symbol

4 sodas --

All the food was good. and the Braised Pork was like a full dinner with mashed potatoes and a veg. Something different then "just a sandwich" while on the quick food plan.
It does sound so good. both my hubby and I pre-ordered the braised pork and strawberry cupcake. YUM!

If you have issues simply do the fastpass+ but not the pre-order. Then either call its simply treat it as you would any other quick service.

I agree, I don't remember seeing any place to make a notation but just make the choices when you get there.

I'm just wondering for those of you who have done the lunch reservation/preorder food etc. Do you miss anything by pre-ordering your food. Such as, photo opportunities with the suits of armor, and the hallways. Do you skip all this and not get to see it?

I did not know if they take you in a separate way than how you would go if you just waiting in line. Or if it's any different if you do the lunch reservation but not preorder your food.

I'd like to see everything, so didn't want to miss out. Thanks!

I'm just wondering for those of you who have done the lunch reservation/preorder food etc. Do you miss anything by pre-ordering your food. Such as, photo opportunities with the suits of armor, and the hallways. Do you skip all this and not get to see it?

I did not know if they take you in a separate way than how you would go if you just waiting in line. Or if it's any different if you do the lunch reservation but not preorder your food.

Not sure how they're doing FP, but even without it I thought it was so crowded in that hallway there were no photo ops anyway. I wonder if you could schedule late in the lunch period and just hang around and wait for the end of the line to clear through?

It's one of the things I really preferred about dinner. That hallway was completely empty as we exited since it's not used for ordering at dinner time.

You would miss out because you go straight to your table. We didn't pre-order, so we still had to wait in line to order - about 10 min. Next time, we're pre-ordering.

You would miss out because you go straight to your table. We didn't pre-order, so we still had to wait in line to order - about 10 min. Next time, we're pre-ordering.

So if we did the lunch reservation but not preorder our food, we could still see everything? Sounds like it would still save time (waiting outside etc) but give us plenty of time to see stuff as we wait to order.... Does that sound right?

Has anyone that did not receive the email to participate but stil went through link have any problems getting in?

I know this has probably been addressed, but bear with me....

I have not received an e-mail. I booked my entire package through Disney. When I go to the website listed in the first post, it asks for a reservation number. I put in my DME number, since my reservation number has letters in it and won't be accepted. The next screen says "Guest is already registered." Does this mean I'm out of luck? And what are my chances now being able to walk up for lunch if everyone's getting to do FP?

I had given up my dinner ADR, figuring I'd just do lunch instead. And then this happens? I won't be a happy camper if I can't get lunch either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter