BOG lunch menu prices! finally!!

Thanks. I've been looking for that info, out of curiosity. It's too bad that I'll miss BOG opening by just a few days. Oh, well, there's always next year...

Does anyone know what the backstory is about the broken arch (ruins) that leads to BOG? And the restaurant entrance seems to be built into a rock wall. Pardon my not knowing (or remembering).

YAY:yay: Very reasonable prices I think!! Can't wait to try it in Jan..

raraavis said:
we plan to go for lunch on oct. 28th!

BOG isn't open until November 19th, right? Has something changed? If so, I need to know. Beauty and the Beast is my fav movie ever :)

I was there last week and they were serving and taking ressies.

What were the dates they were taking ressies for? Is it for now or in November before the 19th? Or is it for next year? Everything is booked online for months...

sjwright701 said:
The whole week...there were people going in to eat while we were touring the restaurant.

We cannot wait to,each lunch here on our trip in Dec....

It has been reported that BoG will soft open for lunch starting Oct. 28th. :thumbsup2

Does this mean that if we are there that day, we may be able to eat lunch there? I was thinking this is a cm preview day, and this area would be closed off? I am so hoping that we will be able to eat there during our trip, this would make my day!!:goodvibes

I can't wait to try both lunch and dinner there :dance3: I made my ADR's yesterday and got two dinners booked pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter