BOG lunch-CS meal--How do they assign seating?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by EMom, Jul 24, 2013.

1. EMom

EMom <font color=red>Comes from a long line of all fork

We want to eat at BOG, but one child in the party has autism and I am afraid that some of the rooms might not be a good mix. (The dark, loud ones.) We need to eat in that big, open room (ballroom?) to play it safe.

At lunch, since it is CS, how do I go about letting them know we need that room? I'd like to not announce it to the world. Is it even possible to make such a request?

Thanks~

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luvgoing2disney

luvgoing2disney DIS Veteran

I believe tha you select the room where you would like to eat.

4. Jedimike

Jedimike Mouseketeer

Yep, you are free to sit where you like at lunch time.

5. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Have Courage & Be Kind

at lunch (at least when we went in January) you pick the room yourself. If you want quiet I highly recommend the room that is to the right of the ballroom - it has a large music box of Belle and the Beast dancing. It's a side room and quieter than the ballroom. Bright but quiet.

Only the West wing is dark / loud - that room as you enter is to the left of the ballroom.

6. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font Moderator

I've moved this thread to the Restaurants board.

The above posters are correct. During lunch you are able to select the room you want to sit in. After you place your order at one of the ordering kiosks, you are given a plastic rose which you take with you to your table. The rose uses radio technology to let the server know where you're located. :)

7. EMom

EMom <font color=red>Comes from a long line of all fork

Thanks everyone. I will check with his mom and ask which room she thinks would be best. I just want to make it a good experience for him!