BOG lunch: Confused on if my window is open

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jamieluvsdisney, Aug 8, 2014.

1. jamieluvsdisney

jamieluvsdisney jamieluvsdisney

We are arriving on September 5th and I tried to make BOG lunch fastpass this am but it said nothing available "choose another day." Would my window to book be open or am I still too early, or could they be all gone? I appreciate any help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jaysmom4285

jaysmom4285 DIS Veteran

The current procedure seems to be that you can book 27 days out. By that calculation, it appears that your September 5 date should open up today. But the site has been anything but consistent about how it does this. If the site is saying that nothing is available, that's a pretty good sign that, for whatever reason, the date isn't open yet, as there are almost always times available for open dates. Just keep trying.

4. BillSears

BillSears DIS Veteran

What day are you trying to make a FP for? You arrive on the 5th but the BOG FP reservations are on a day to day basis so if you're looking for a date later in your trip it might not be open yet.

5. jamieluvsdisney

jamieluvsdisney jamieluvsdisney

I was looking for September 9th so maybe it has not opened up. Thanks for you help!

6. Denise W

Denise W Disney Veteran

9/5 opened today as the current date you can make a FP for. It is not equal to the first day of your trip, unless you are going to BOG on your first day. If you want one for 9/9, it appears you have to wait 4 more days to book. See the first page on the BOG FP FAQ on the Disney Dining Reservations sub forum for answers to most questions.

Denise

7. delilah30

delilah30 Earning My Ears

Don't panic yet. :) My stay is from Sept 4th- the 10th. At 5:00 am I could only open the 4th on the BOG Fastpass website.

8. thegib95

thegib95 Mouseketeer

Yah be Calm, We too are looking to dine on the 9th (arrive on the 7th) its not open that far yet! :) :surf web: Just wait a few more days!

9. marchingstar

marchingstar Mouseketeer

Just to calm everyone's nerves--my trip is 17-26 August, so the window has been open for a couple weeks for the first 7 days of my trip. There are still BOG FPes available. At least right now, it doesn't seem to be like dinner ADRs, where the supply is significantly less than the demand. If you're a day late, or not up before the sun, you should have no problem finding a time still (on that note: you'll only see two times when your day is available. If neither is ideal, hit refresh and the system will pull up 2 other times. Keep at it until you find the best window for you)

Happy searching! :cheer2:

10. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

I have heard people book the 9/5 and today someone said they were able to book for 9/3
    my dates only show up til August 28th.

my dates are 8/28 thru 9/1 so I only get one date?

11. skedinger

skedinger Mouseketeer

I'm confused. Our stay at CSR is from 8/28-9/6. When I log in to the BOG lunch site, I can only see dates through 9/3. However, it seems others are reporting seeing later dates. I want a reservation for lunch on 9/5. I tried using another browser, but the same results. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

12. marchingstar

marchingstar Mouseketeer

You can only make reservations for the first 7 days of your trip. It sounds like the 5th is beyond that window. You can either try to switch your schedule around so a date in the first week works (what I ended up doing for my 11-night trip), or make the FP once you've checked in at your resort.

13. skedinger

skedinger Mouseketeer

Ooooo. I didn't know that. Thanks so much. I can move a couple of things around and make 9/1 work. Glad I found out or I would have just kept waiting :rolleyes2 Thanks so much!!!

14. marchingstar

marchingstar Mouseketeer

no prob! have a great trip :)