BOG lunch ADR

TLPL

DIS Veteran
I am currently planning my February trip and want to take my family to Be our Guest for lunch. We are party of 9 - 5 adults, 2 children and 2 infants. The problem is so far I can only find a table for 4. I have been checking the app multiple times daily but no lunch.

What would you do if you are me if I can't get another ADR for the rest of the group? Do they accept walk in? Can I sneak in from the back door somehow??
:headache:

Thanks for the suggestion. I just logged in using my sister's MDE account, and found a ADR for 1 with check in time 5 minutes after the other reservation for 4.
Now I don't have any other account to use to make more ADR... what should I do??:confused3

Keep checking...people do cancel...I actually just canceled a BOG lunch reservation for 6 for next month. Try different combinations of guests as pp suggested. Continue searching with your sister's account. Normally if you try to book a conflicting reservation, the system will prompt you to cancel the other one first before booking the new reservation. You shouldn't be at risk to lose the initial reservation to book something better for the same time.

When we were there in October they were very strict with the ADRs, no check ins more than 10 minutes before and everyone must be present at check in. You could have fewer, but they could not join later and you could not have more (we saw both of these happen)

Keep checking or split up for lunch that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter