BOG Latest Time for Lunch

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Supermom3, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

Planning to go to BOG on our arrival day. What is the latest time that lunch is served, and will there still be a line at that time? Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CDolacki2003

CDolacki2003 DIS Veteran

I was just told by my TA that the last one is at 2, then it switches to dinner. We are going to try for BOG for lunch one day in October and then dinner on another day.

4. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

Thanks!

The CM I just spoke to told me that the line often cuts off at 10:30 in the morning, and people wait in line until 2:30 to eat lunch. That doesn't sound right to me. I know people line up early to eat lunch, but a 4 hour wait seems excessive. :confused3

She did not know what time they stop serving lunch.

5. jwfla422

jwfla422 DIS Veteran/Philly Native

Maybe the CM meant that lunch starts at 10:30 and the line cuts off at 2:30 which sounds MUCH more accurate. It is DEFINITELY not a 4 hr wait. We got in line at 11am and sat by 11:25. The longest waits I've heard so far have been up to about 45 min. up to possibly an hr. Who would wait in line for 4 hrs?? :confused3

6. xApril

xApril DIS Veteran

I've heard different things but I'd definitely try to be in line before 2pm.

7. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

They have been cutting off the line between 2-2:30. As far as I know the exact time is not consistent so I'd recommend being there by 1:55 to be safe. Each time I have done lunch there I've gotten in line at 1:00-1:30 and waited about 20 minutes to place my order. Not too bad. I wouldn't wait that long for many other restaurants, but BOG is worth it! :thumbsup2

8. memma05

memma05 Earning My Ears

We really want to give it a try this trip! When we were there in December the line came all the way to the fantasyland entrance almost! Is it still that long? My 4 year old DD would love it!! Do you choose which area you sit in for lunch?

9. Supermom3

Supermom3 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much. We are planning to go on our arrival day getting to the park around 2:00. If we don't make it this day, we'll just try a different day.

10. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

The line can certainly be longer during peak times, but like I said - when I go around 1:00-1:30 I've only had to wait about 20 minutes to order. The line is usually all the way down the bridge but moves fairly quickly. Don't believe a CM who tells you it'll be 60 minutes; they've been known to exaggerate the wait times. Seating is entirely up to you and all three rooms are open for lunch.

11. memma05

memma05 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much! We will give it a try!! Can't wait:)