BOG - Kids dinner meals

cmaee

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find photos of the kids meals at BOG for dinner. I'm specifically looking for the kids Grilled Steak and Chicken Brochette. If you don't have a photo, could you describe the portion size? I am trying to figure out if a kids portion of the grilled steak will be enough for my 11 year old. I am not interested in paying for the adult portion if the kids portion would be enough.

Thanks!

My DD had the steak in October.

kids steak

20131101_191354.JPG

adult steak

20131101_191400.JPG

. . . .I am trying to figure out if a kids portion of the grilled steak will be enough for my 11 year old. I am not interested in paying for the adult portion if the kids portion would be enough.

1) Only if the 11-year-old is a VERY light eater.
2) Of course, if you do the kid's meal for the kid, you need to pay OOP.

Thanks for the photos! My DD12 is a light eater most of the time, and we'll be on the DDP so not many options. While she would eat everything on the kid's meal plate - she'd devour the adult steak portion just as easily, since she loves steak! I don't mind if she leaves fries on the plate (but if there's a non-fry option like fruit or veggies, she'd probably pick that anyway). This puts my mind a little more at ease that we'll be able to find adult menu options she'll eat and not resort to having to beg the staff to adultify a kid's menu plate.

Thanks! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter