BOG fastpass lunch is up for February!!!!!

Can someone help me out...I'm trying to log onto the reservation site using my trip reservation confirmation number (#UL#####), but it's taking out the letters and saying that it doesn't match. What am I doing wrong?

The same thing is happening to me. Am I doing something wrong?

The same thing is happening to me. Am I doing something wrong?

Log on to MDE, find your Magic Band Confirmation number or if you have your yellow luggage tags the number is on there. It will be a 12 digit number without letters.

Good Luck!

Log on to MDE, find your Magic Band Confirmation number or if you have your yellow luggage tags the number is on there. It will be a 12 digit number without letters.

Good Luck!

Thank you. The magic band confirmation number worked but the resort reservation number did not.

Hello,

I am new to this as well.
It is showing I am confirmed on the link in this thread, but I don't see it in my fasspass + reservations on the my Disney experience?

Do you get a confirmation # or email?

Thanks,
John

THANKS for the heads-up! Booked for Feb. 12. Are most people also pre-ordering their food? I almost did it but then I was afraid the food would be cold, especially if there is a window you're supposed to arrive within. :confused3 Just worried that the food might sit there 30 mins instead of them preparing when you arrive.

Hello, I am new to this as well. It is showing I am confirmed on the link in this thread, but I don't see it in my fasspass + reservations on the my Disney experience? Do you get a confirmation # or email? Thanks, John

MDE and BOG lunch reservation system do not communicate with each other. So it will not show up and you will not get an email.

You can take a screen shot with your phone or print it out yourself on the BOG lunch site.

Okay - Thanks.

I just wanted to make sure I was set.

So BOG doesn't count as one of the 3 fast passes +?

It never prompted me to change any I have?

I am confused by this, and maybe even a little concerned it is a scam. If you can do fast passes for lunch, why don't they give you that option on the site? Has anyone actually done this yet?

I am confused by this, and maybe even a little concerned it is a scam. If you can do fast passes for lunch, why don't they give you that option on the site? Has anyone actually done this yet?

They have for months, it is not a scam and it is an actual Disney Website.

Edit: Added More threads of BOG FP lunch.

Here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3159118

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/08/19/review-be-our-guest-restaurant-fastpass-system/

Here are a couple of other BOG Lunch FP threads that may help you.

Haha! Sorry- I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. Disney does have it's problems but this isn't one of them. This is legitimate. It isn't on the FP+ on MDE because it is still in a test phase and is supposed to be by email invitation. It has been testing for 3 months now though and because of its wild success and popularity has become know for mainstream use. If you follow the boards you will see many reviews about it and it's being used successfully ;)

Thank you for this info!!!!! I've been stalking this restaurant for many months.
I was just able to get lunch Fastpasses on 2/28.
Felt a little strange choosing what to eat but put it in the category of a banquet or wedding reception where you must choose in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!