BOG: Difference between feast a la beast and braised pork

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Besides portion size, is there a difference between the kids menu feast a la beast and the adult braised pork? Same pork? Sauce? Sides?

bump! Someone here surely must know if there is a difference between the kid and the adult pork dish at BOG's CS lunch. Buehler, Buehler... :confused3

We had actually ordered both versions last week. The kids' meal comes with mashed sweet potatoes, and even though it was sauced, it wasn't dripping with the sauce... Like basically sauced enough so it was wet, but not going to be very messy for little ones to eat (1 year old loved it). The adult version came with regular mashed potatoes and was sauced more. It was my husband's meal, so I don't know if they were like a garlic mash or anything like that. His was visibly saucy and I think may have had a few chunks of veg in the sauce. I didn't try either of their meals, but they had the same green beans and appeared to be the same sauce, just lightly sauced/strained. I think you can order the kid's version no sauce.

I'd like to know if anyone else has an answer on this too. I would love to get the braised pork but can't eat mushrooms and noticed the adult portion has mushrooms but didnt see that the kids had mushrooms. Disney is flexable enough to serve an adult portion of the kids meal so I'm curious if it tastes basically the same. (its not a severe allergy just can't eat big chunks like in a pot roast. food contact is fine)

Anyone know more details?

We had actually ordered both versions last week. The kids' meal comes with mashed sweet potatoes, and even though it was sauced, it wasn't dripping with the sauce... Like basically sauced enough so it was wet, but not going to be very messy for little ones to eat (1 year old loved it). The adult version came with regular mashed potatoes and was sauced more. It was my husband's meal, so I don't know if they were like a garlic mash or anything like that. His was visibly saucy and I think may have had a few chunks of veg in the sauce. I didn't try either of their meals, but they had the same green beans and appeared to be the same sauce, just lightly sauced/strained. I think you can order the kid's version no sauce.

Thank you! That really helps. Do you remember if the kid meal was about half the size of the adult meall? (in size)?

I'd like to know if anyone else has an answer on this too. I would love to get the braised pork but can't eat mushrooms and noticed the adult portion has mushrooms but didnt see that the kids had mushrooms. Disney is flexable enough to serve an adult portion of the kids meal so I'm curious if it tastes basically the same. (its not a severe allergy just can't eat big chunks like in a pot roast. food contact is fine)

Anyone know more details?
I'm so sorry you can't eat mushrooms! I would treat this as any of the other allergies and request to speak to someone from the kitchen before ordering. Even if it doesn't have mushrooms now, you don't want to risk it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter