BOG Breakfast-How Many Trips Through The Mine?

Just wanted to add that the Timestamp in my picture is CST!:)

If we had been able to start our SDMT rides at 7:39 EST,now then we would REALLY have us a story!!!!lol:)

Just wanted to add that the Timestamp in my picture is CST!:)

If we had been able to start our SDMT rides at 7:39 EST,now then we would REALLY have us a story!!!!lol:)

I'll say!

We have an 8:05am BOG ADR on August 18......here's hoping MK's opening stays 9:00am and we can get in line for SDMT before the masses hit!

Question for you --- I am not very familiar with the layout of new Fantasyland. Where was that picture taken? Where do we head after we are done eating breakfast at BOG? Thanks!

Question for you --- I am not very familiar with the layout of new Fantasyland. Where was that picture taken? Where do we head after we are done eating breakfast at BOG? Thanks!

When you exit BOG just go to the right and you will see the SDMT "line" on your left along the SDMT "wall".:)

what time do CM start taking ppl that have lined up outside BoG over to 7DM? What time does the line from BoG diners wanting to ride 7Dm start? What time does the first 7DM ride start...?
(How quickly should I aim to be DONE with BoG?)

what time do CM start taking ppl that have lined up outside BoG over to 7DM? What time does the line from BoG diners wanting to ride 7Dm start? What time does the first 7DM ride start...?
(How quickly should I aim to be DONE with BoG?)

There was no line outside of BOG when we did this in early June.

The first ride on 7DMT depends on when the ride gets up and running. It's going to vary by day and whether they're having issues.

Knowing that the park generally opens at 8:45, if you plan to be out of BOG by 8:35 or 8:40, you should be all good. It takes the RD herd about 5 minutes or so to make it to the back of the park since they're being led by CMs and are unable to run. According to our Memory Maker pictures, we did two rides in 4 minutes. 7DMT isn't long and it doesn't take long to jump back into the queue since they let pre-opening riders go through the FP+ line instead of the SB queue.

thanks!

Are there any other rides that open before RP for people exiting BoG (BTMR or PP perhaps?), or only 7MD?

Now I'm lost - I thought 7DMT was to the left of BOG after you go past Belle's cottage? Why would anyone need to go right after coming out of BOG? Or are you talking about after the bridge and Belle's cottage, when you are standing right next to the ride? If you took a right there, you'd end up at Pinocchio Haus? I think I need a Robo map :)

Why would anyone need to go right after coming out of BOG?

Turning left when exiting BOG takes you down toward Gaston's Tavern and Journey of the Little Mermaid(no worries though-there will be CMs stationed before you go too far to "turn you around").:)

Our ADR was for 8:05. We pre-ordered food and had no trouble being done and waiting at the holding point by 8:40.

There were probably 30-40 people by the time they let us go. We got 1 ride- by the time we were out, the queue was full and out to the street.

I just checked the time stamp on the photos from when we were on the ride. First ride 8:41. On a different day, the first ride time stamp is 8:47.

We weren't held anywhere, but the trains were already running by the time we left the restaurant. To those who were lined up, was the ride operational yet? I wonder if maybe that's the difference. We certainly weren't the first people of the day to ride.

Marbel, that's awesome! So, heading straight once you are off the bridge at BOG would be the best bet :)

We got 0 rides. They were taping some kind of promotional footage and ride opened late :(. We were first in line but they never could say how much longer so we had to get out because we were falling behind the crowd for the other rides.

7DMT isn't long and it doesn't take long to jump back into the queue since they let pre-opening riders go through the FP+ line instead of the SB queue.

Definitely agree!:)

Here's the timespan for our 3 rides.:)

First trip through the Mine at 8:42.

Heading back in for trip 2 at 8:46.

Front car for trip 3 at 8:52.

Back out front at 8:56 and the Maingate Masses have arrived!Trip 4?-NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!LOL:)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter