BodyFlex anyone?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by jenfur, Jun 19, 2003.

1. jenfur

jenfur DIS Veteran

OKay, first I must confess. I am a huge sucker for the infomercials. They can suck me in and make me want to pay $19.95 plus s&h for a flat whisk/spatula combo (no , I didn't REALLY order it, luckily DH is anti-infomercial:rolleyes: )

SO...I recently saw one for BodyFlex with the breathing and the special exercise bar. Okay, I know deep breathing is great. I know resistance training is also great. I did T-Tap in the past and had great success with inch loss in a few days, but this look much easier than that.

Has anyone tried it? Did you have good results? I says 4-14 inches lost in 7 days or money back ....hmmm.

Any comments?

2. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

I haven't tried BodyFlex, in fact, I don't think I've even heard of it.

I suppose I should watch more television :)

3. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

I did a search on GOOGLE using the keywords Body Flex video review. If you want I can post a link to one of the sites that had some reviews. I have seen the infomercial but it doesn't look like a program that appeals to me (but most of the reviews I read were positive). I think as long as it comes with a money back guarantee then you are ok ordering it. I ordered some tapes a while ago (Zumba), HATED them and sent them back w/in the 30 day trial period and got my refund. Good luck!!! If you try them and they work, PLEASE post here to let us know!!!

4. DisneyMissey

DisneyMissey Earning My Ears

I was skeptical of Body Flex at first, especially since I don't really have any weight to lose and just wanted to tone up and lose a few inches......but, I can honestly say that it has worked, albeit not as much and as fast as it says, but I think that has to do with my weight.....I'm 5'6 and weigh 120, so I didn't have any weight to lose....I think it would definitely work faster and better for a bigger person, but it has really helped me tighten up, and I have lost a few inches overall! I really recommend it to anyone...it's a great workout, and only takes about 15 minutes a day!!