Bobblehead Trading Day ~ Feb 9th!

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by SandraC, Feb 4, 2003.

1. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

Hi all!

Don't forget to bring your extra Bobblehead's for trading at the meet Feb 9th!

I've been a bad DISer and not been up on all my Bobblehead collecting. BUT I will try to buy a couple more boxes of cereal this week. I have only purchased three boxes of cereal and have Mickey, Goofy and Donald. I would like Minnie to complete my set. So if I get extras of what I have I will bring on Feb 9th to trade!

Chat soon! S

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

I have Goofys and Mickeys to trade. Looking for Minnie if I don't get her today. I'm off the the grocery store to restock. Can you believe, we've gone through 9 boxes of cereals in about a week???

4. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

If dd feels better this morning, I need to go to the grocery store too. I'll pick up two boxes of cereal and see if I can score us a couple of Minnies! Chat soon! S

5. kellyla

kellyla <font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col

If anybody has an extra Donald after all of your trading let me know.I cant make the meet.:(

6. MaMudduck

MaMudduck <font color=teal>Disney <font color=deeppink>Princ

but i still don't have Mickey & Donald, we usually don't eat cereal in this house so until I get down alittle more, I shouldn't really buy more, DH will have a fit, buying lots of cereal just for a bobblehead- he just doesn't understand meeeee:rolleyes:

7. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

I finally got Minnie ~ I've got the set now! :p

8. Baboo

Baboo <font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font

I've got an extra Mickey, but so far don't have Goofy.

9. disneykins

disneykins Mouseketeer

Baboo, I've got 6 Goofys!!!!!!! Still need a Donald though to complete the set. I'll keep a Goofy for the next time we see you. Hope you feel better soon.
    Deb