Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont mind me asking how much were the arrangements?? i have just emailed laura kidd now with your details!

here is the copy of my actual floral budget fr laura it breaks down everything. i hope it helps if you can't see it al give me ur email and i will send u the actual excel spreadsheet

BRIDAL GOWN COLOR: White BRIDE GROOM
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of all white floral. To include hydrangea, amaryllis, roses and gardenias. 1 275.00 $275.00
5' 8" Acccent bouquet with clear Swarovski crystals throughout (15 singles).
75% ribbon wrap the faux stems in white satin ribbon.

MAID OF HONOR GOWN COLOR: Navy
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of all white floral. To include hydranagea, freesia and roses. 1 125.00 $125.00
1 75% ribbon wrap the faux stems in silver firefly ribbon. No bow.

FLOWER GIRL GOWN COLOR: Navy
1 Bride to provide basket and silk petals (navy/silver/white).
10 years

GROOM 1 White rose, ivy. 1 10.50 $10.50
BEST MAN 1 White rose, ivy. 1 10.50 $10.50
GROOMSMEN 2 White rose, ivy. 2 10.50 $21.00
FATHERS 1 White rose, ivy. 1 10.50 $10.50
GRANDFATHERS 1 White rose, ivy. 1 10.50 $10.50

BRIDE'S MOTHER 1 Wristlet corsage of a gardenia, white spray roses, ivy and sheer white ribbons. 1 36.00 $36.00
GROOM'S MOTHER 1 Wristlet corsage of a gardenia, white spray roses, ivy and sheer white ribbons. 1 36.00 $36.00

CEREMONY Grouping of cylinder vases filled with clear gel, dark blue and white hydrangea petals mixed through-
out the gel with a white floating candle on top. (3) 6", (3) 9" and (3) 10.5" cylinders.
White floating candles: 9 3.25 $29.25
Hydrangea petals: 1 30.00 $30.00

Sprinkle dark blue and white hydrangea petals on the altar table. 1 40.00 $40.00
Accent the altar table with with (9) votive candles. 9 2.50 $22.50

Bride to provide pew bows.
Option: Sawg the aisle with tulle or chiffon - $150.00. If we set your fabric and bows - $25.00.

Rental Equipment
(9) Cylinders and gel $75.00
(17) 9" cylinders $85.00
STAGED EXIT: White rose petals and dark blue hydrangea petals 48 3.00 $144.00
loose in a basket.
MOVE CEREMONY FLORAL TO DINNER: YES see below*
Total Rental Equipment: $160.00 $160.00
QTY COST
PRE-RECEPTION N/A

DINNER Place the altar grouping on the head table. Replace candles with LED lights. 9 3.50 $31.50
Head Table: 2pp 17 9" cylinders filled with clear gel, white rose petals and blue LED lights. 17 7.00 $119.00
(12) cocktail tables option: Battery operated votive candles - $4.50 each (fountain)
(5) high boy tables Cylinders with gel/LED lights - $12.00 each (fountain)
Luminary bags - $5.00 each
Swag railings with fabric and bows - $150.00
Accent fabric with battery operated rice lights - $15.00 each
LINENS Epcot to provide white linens and black chairs.

SUBTOTAL $1,111.25

SUBTOTAL $1,183.48
MOVE FEE* $25.00

PLEASE NOTE: COST OF CAKE FLORAL MAY BE ALTERED DEPENDING ON FINAL SIZE AND STYLE OF DELIVERY FEE $0.00
CAKE SELECTION. FINAL TOTAL $1,208.48
FINAL COUNTS ON FLORAL, LINEN, AND CHOCOLATES MUST BE DETERMINED 15 DAYS
PRIOR TO EVENT. Final Cut off date: January 19, 2008
CONSULT DATE: October 5, 2007 SOLD BY: Laura Kidd/Karen Heyn UPDATE: January 30, 2008

Wow - great TR so far. Your pictures are great - you look beautiful! I love those alter arrangements also. And I love that you got to meet Wendy and became part of the JA event.

Congratulations on your marriage!!

Looking forward to reading more.

Love your TR so far!! Thanks for posting the floral break down! That's a huge help!

Wow - great TR so far. Your pictures are great - you look beautiful! I love those alter arrangements also. And I love that you got to meet Wendy and became part of the JA event.

Congratulations on your marriage!!

Looking forward to reading more.

thank you,:goodvibes yes it was great to meet a fellow dis board bride!

love your report
thanks!! :)
Love your TR so far!! Thanks for posting the floral break down! That's a huge help!

Thanks! if you need any help don't hesitate to ask! :goodvibes

I'm so loving your TR! Can't wait to read more
Your dress was absolutely stunning :goodvibes I love how it looks so sparkly in your pics

I'm so loving your TR! Can't wait to read more
Your dress was absolutely stunning :goodvibes I love how it looks so sparkly in your pics
thank you soo much! i was hoping it would :cool1: i just wish the hidden mickeys on the veil showed up better in picts, but my family said they could see them at the alter!!

well we were up at the daytona 500 all day sunday and we got home early this morning and i had to work today (yuck):sad2:
so as soon as i get home tomorrow i will continue putting up the rest of the picts!,
i went online today and found my marriage licence :cool1:
so i printed off a copy so i can change my name here at work, :yay: tomorrow i am gonna go pick up a certified copy so i can change everything else, DL, social, passport etc..... its amazing how much stuff there is to change you never really think about it.

i talked to randy the picts should be up on his website 3 weeks fr the date of the wedding that means this sunday :yay: :woohoo:
i think i might take caryns idea and call his wife to get some picts i need to get my thank you cards out we were gonna do those picture thanks you ( like picture christmas cards) at walgreens you get like 20 cards for around $15, then i can write a message on the back!!!

Everything looks beautiful!! Love the TR!! I think we may want to do a similar reception to yours so if you don't mind, I'll be picking your brain for the next year and a half.

BOBBIE!!!

It was so wonderful meeting you and David!

Congratulations!!!

From the pictures and everything you've posted so far, your wedding sounds like it went really well and everything seems absolutely amazing (except your dining experience at GF, I'm sorry to hear about that...) You dress is just amazing and you looked so beautiful. Your alter arrangement looked really nice and I can't wait to see it at the reception after they moved it over and added the lights. I can't wait to keep reading and I apologize ahead of time for highjacking pirate: your TR.

WELL ONCE WE GOT SEATED I REALIZED THAT A FELLOW DIS BRIDE WAS AT THE TABLE RIGHT BEHIND US (WENDY~MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL) HAVING HER WELCOME DINNER SO I HAD TO GO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO HER AND HER FIANCE THEY ARE SUCHA CUTE COUPLE, BOTH OF OUR FIANCE GOT PICKED TO DO THE LIMBO TOGETHER, AND DRESS UP IN HAWAIIAN OUTFITS AND MARCH AROUND IT WAS ALOT OF FUN!!
REHEARSAL040.jpg

I knew it was you Bobbie! And I was blanking on your name. All I could think was FireFly... and I knew that wasn't right! LOL. So, if I had been more aware of what was going on towards the end of the planning right before the wedding, I could have probably put two and two together and realized ahead of time that we were going to be there at the same time! It was sooooo great meeting you and I thought it was really fun that Chuck and David got to be the Limbo guys! I have to say that Chuck got far more wedding related pixie dust (picking on) than I did... that's quite alright with me though.

HEY WENDY I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR MY JORDAN ALMONDS :rotfl2: AS WE WERE LEAVING OHANAS A LDY FR YOUR PARTY RAN AFTER US TO GIVE THEM TO US, TO BRING US LUCK!!! SHE WAS VERY CUTE ABOUT IT, I HAD TO LAUGH AFTER WE LEFT AND TELL MY DH THE WHOLE ALMOND FIASCO YOU HAD! :rotfl:
REHEARSAL066.jpg

OMG!!! :rotfl2: :sad2: Will the Jordan Almond saga never end?? This was sooooooo funny. I'm actually looking for my MIL b/c my Mom was looking for her for them to take some pictures together. I'm asking Chuck... Where did your Mom go??? Did she take off to the bathroom. Right as I'm starting to really wonder where she went, she shows up and says that she went to give "those guys" some 'confetti' too for good luck. So she was really proud of herself. And I thought it was really sweet. But more than anything I thought it was really funny. REALLY, really funny. considering how much discussion had been had. (I'll have more on this in my TR.)

How cool to run in to a fellow disbride! And the almond thing LOL :rotfl:

Enjoying your TR!

I just feel so lucky that I got to meet both Bobbie and Carrie!!! It just made things that much more special to know that these people were there and that we "knew" eachother and we knew eachother's storeies!!

HERE ARE SOME PICTS FR OHANAS
REHEARSAL034.jpg

Okay... the chick in the background in the all yellow dress... That's Chuck's sister Christie! She was my MOH... I'm going to tell her she's famous now on the board, showing up in other people's reports! LOL.

bobbie, i love your pictures! i hope wendy sees the pics of her jordan almonds! i DIED when i saw that , it is soooooooooooo funny! i'm still laughing!

the prop boy hat is hilarious!

your pictures are great! i can't wait to see more!

OMG! It was tooooo funny! I'm still :rotfl2: :rotfl:

you look beautiful, love the pictures...I too was :rotfl2: when I saw the jordan almonds.

:thumbsup2 :rotfl: So funny!!!

THANK YOU, I CAN'T WAIT FOR WENDY TO GET ON HERE AND DO HER TR AND SEE IT!!!

Okay, I'll have more to say when I do my TR. But I saw the pics you posted (I think on my PJ) on Saturday morning when we got back into the states from our cruise. I was on my phone though, so while I can manuver and post it's a little more challanging. But I was cracking up and I couldn't wait to get back and hear your side of it. I couldn't believe it, then I could believe it and then I wondered what you guys thought and then I just laughed and said I can't wait to get home to the Dis to share the story! :laughing:

i talked to randy the picts should be up on his website 3 weeks fr the date of the wedding that means this sunday :yay: :woohoo:
i think i might take caryns idea and call his wife to get some picts i need to get my thank you cards out we were gonna do those picture thanks you ( like picture christmas cards) at walgreens you get like 20 cards for around $15, then i can write a message on the back!!!

Hmmm... I'm trying to be patient but it would be great if Randy had my pictures up in another week! I'm going to compile all the pictures from friends camera's and our own to pick a picture for our announcement/save the date (for the at-home reception in June.) The walgreens cards sound a lot cheaper than zazzle (who I was planning on using.) I'll have to look at their options.

Everything looks beautiful!! Love the TR!! I think we may want to do a similar reception to yours so if you don't mind, I'll be picking your brain for the next year and a half.

no pick away! your sister gave me tons of help and ideas:thumbsup2 so i would be more than happy to return the favor, :goodvibes i'm gonna put reception picts up soon!!!

Bobbie,love your hair and makeup and your gown was gorgeous!!! I think it's great that you got to meet up with Wendy :)

I absolutely love how you had The Wedding Pavilion decorated,your flowers were gorgeous and the candles at the alter are amazing.So pretty!!!

Bobbie,love your hair and makeup and your gown was gorgeous!!! I think it's great that you got to meet up with Wendy :)

I absolutely love how you had The Wedding Pavilion decorated,your flowers were gorgeous and the candles at the alter are amazing.So pretty!!!

THANK YOU!!!! :goodvibes
I WAS GLAD TO MEET HER ALSO, IT WAS COOL HAVING OUR PARTIES SIDE BY SIDE!!

BOBBIE!!!

It was so wonderful meeting you and David!

Congratulations!!!

From the pictures and everything you've posted so far, your wedding sounds like it went really well and everything seems absolutely amazing (except your dining experience at GF, I'm sorry to hear about that...) You dress is just amazing and you looked so beautiful. Your alter arrangement looked really nice and I can't wait to see it at the reception after they moved it over and added the lights. I can't wait to keep reading and I apologize ahead of time for highjacking pirate: your TR.

I knew it was you Bobbie! And I was blanking on your name. All I could think was FireFly... and I knew that wasn't right! LOL. So, if I had been more aware of what was going on towards the end of the planning right before the wedding, I could have probably put two and two together and realized ahead of time that we were going to be there at the same time! It was sooooo great meeting you and I thought it was really fun that Chuck and David got to be the Limbo guys! I have to say that Chuck got far more wedding related pixie dust (picking on) than I did... that's quite alright with me though.

OMG!!! :rotfl2: :sad2: Will the Jordan Almond saga never end?? This was sooooooo funny. I'm actually looking for my MIL b/c my Mom was looking for her for them to take some pictures together. I'm asking Chuck... Where did your Mom go??? Did she take off to the bathroom. Right as I'm starting to really wonder where she went, she shows up and says that she went to give "those guys" some 'confetti' too for good luck. So she was really proud of herself. And I thought it was really sweet. But more than anything I thought it was really funny. REALLY, really funny. considering how much discussion had been had. (I'll have more on this in my TR.)

I just feel so lucky that I got to meet both Bobbie and Carrie!!! It just made things that much more special to know that these people were there and that we "knew" eachother and we knew eachother's storeies!!

Okay... the chick in the background in the all yellow dress... That's Chuck's sister Christie! She was my MOH... I'm going to tell her she's famous now on the board, showing up in other people's reports! LOL.

OMG! It was tooooo funny! I'm still :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 :rotfl: So funny!!!

Okay, I'll have more to say when I do my TR. But I saw the pics you posted (I think on my PJ) on Saturday morning when we got back into the states from our cruise. I was on my phone though, so while I can manuver and post it's a little more challanging. But I was cracking up and I couldn't wait to get back and hear your side of it. I couldn't believe it, then I could believe it and then I wondered what you guys thought and then I just laughed and said I can't wait to get home to the Dis to share the story! :laughing:

Hmmm... I'm trying to be patient but it would be great if Randy had my pictures up in another week! I'm going to compile all the pictures from friends camera's and our own to pick a picture for our announcement/save the date (for the at-home reception in June.) The walgreens cards sound a lot cheaper than zazzle (who I was planning on using.) I'll have to look at their options.

HIGH JACK AWAY!!!! :lmao:
IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU AND CHUCK ALSO! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU,:hug: I SAW SOME PICTS THAT CARRIE POSTED YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!
I HAVE MORE PICTS OF THE GUYS DANCING AROUND RESTAURANT IN THEIR HULA SKIRTS AND DOING THE LIMBO, IF YOU WANT ANY LET ME KNOW AND i'LL EMAIL THEM TO YOU!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ALMONDS THEY WEREN'T BAD, I TOLD MY DH WE HAD TO EAT THEM FOR GOOD LUCK ;)
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR TR!!! OH I NEVER ASKED:confused3 HOW DID YOU LIKE ANA??? WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU AND DISBOARDS WHEN SHE WAS DOING MY HAIR AND MAKEUP.
CONGRATS AGAIN :woohoo: TO YOU AND CHUCK I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! :goodvibes WISHING YOU BOTH A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS!!!

DavesWedding037.jpg

THIS IS THE DISNEY GUY HANDING OUT FLOWER PETALS TO ALL OF OUR GUESTS
DavesWedding039.jpg

THIS IS US STARTING TO WALK THROUGH THE FLOWER SHOWER!!!
DavesWedding040.jpg

MORE FLOWER SHOWER

HERES SOME PICTS OF US TRYING TO GET INTO THE LIMO AFTER THE WEDDING ( NOT THE EASIEST TO DO WITH A BIG DRESS)
DavesWedding041.jpg

MY DH HOLDING MY FLOWERS SO I COULD TRY AND SLIDE IN
DavesWedding042.jpg

ME TRYING TO MAKE ROOM FOR MY DH TRYING TO MOVE IN A CAR WITH A BIG DRESS IS AN ADVENTURE IN ITSELF
DavesWedding043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter