Bob, Ladies, This is the final rose!!!

Pembo

OH-IO
I'm sure dh & I arent' the only ones watching this latest version of a train wreck. So who else is a fan of The Bachelor? And what did you think of last night's twist, the impromptu rose ceremony?

Barb, if it's reality TV, I am there! I've been watching the Bachelor, too! I don't have any favorites yet. It takes a while to figure out who is who. I liked the twist. They need to change things around because people always expect the same thing.

I'm watching it too. I missed the very end though. Is Estelle still there? She was the quiet one with straight dark hair. She was on the second date and her father was deaf. Spark anyone's memory yet? I really like her...but then again...I think I always like the quiet ones!

BTW...I likes the twist. I agree...they need to change things to make it more interesting.

Hi my name is Gette and I'm a reality junkie. :wave2:

I'm watching The Bachelor but missed it last night. I was watching Paradise Hotel's finale. What was the twist?

One of the group dates was an elimination date. Bob had to give out 4 WHITE roses. No one knew when it would happen, just whenever the host showed up.

I can't remember who got eliminated on the group date though.

I'm a bachelor addict :wave2:

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I just do't get it. (I flipped it on when my other show was in commercial) Bob does absolutely nothing for me. I don't think he's good looking and what's up with that hair. I think he's a phoney as a $3 bill and those girls. Are they really that desparate? Sorry folk just my opinion so flame away if you must:firefight

The girl eliminated on the group date was the LA Clippers dancer (I can't remember her name). I think that Estelle is still in the running.

I know I'll be watching it every Wednesday...well, if I am not on a date. :D

Was anyone else surprised by the way LeAnn acted on last night's show? Based on the first show, I expected her to be much more shy than she was last night. I definitely do not like her as much as I thought I would.

I was also surprised by the woman who pulled her dress up while dancing. Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful butt, but how many men do you think would want their possible wife to bare that much on national television?

I was also surprised by Leanns behavior! She claimed to be so shy in the first one and suddenly she's all over Bob!
I was suspicious of her the first show, but now even more.

ILUVDXL
I didn't like Bob at first either...during the Bachelorette, but he grew on me. I think he is the least phoney out of all the Bachelors so far. IMO

And I don't think the girls are on this show in desperation, since they at least knew who the bachelor would be this time and know more about him than the previous. Some are probably also just on there to get 'noticed'.

I think they get a little too attached too quickly though!:lovestruc whew!

I think it's a fun show to watch, laugh at, laugh with, etc.
Can't take it too seriously though!
:teeth:

I thought it was a little early in the game for him to be having so many "make-out" sessions with these girls. My DH wandered in, watched a few minutes and said "he's acting like he's in high school with these women instead of acting like a mature man looking for a real wife." What do you think?

And, I think Lee-Ann is quite the actress. She certainly had me fooled last week when she told Bob's mother how shy she was. I'll be interested to see if she's the one everyone picks next week as the "worst" match for Bob since so many of the women seem to not like her.

Originally posted by TigerBear
Was anyone else surprised by the way LeAnn acted on last night's show? Based on the first show, I expected her to be much more shy than she was last night. I definitely do not like her as much as I thought I would.

I was also surprised by the woman who pulled her dress up while dancing. Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful butt, but how many men do you think would want their possible wife to bare that much on national television?

I totally agree. My first impressions about many of these women has been proven wrong. No favs yet but many I don't like.

I'm glad Antanette (?) got to go on a group date since she was in the hospital during her original date. I thought they should have move another girl to that date instead of having 4 then, than 6 on the last date.

I think almost everyone in this edition is acting like teenagers in HS. :lovestruc :hug: :blush: :puckerup: Do they realize how stupid they look?:laughing: :scratchin

Originally posted by suzannen
I thought it was a little early in the game for him to be having so many "make-out" sessions with these girls. My DH wandered in, watched a few minutes and said "he's acting like he's in high school with these women instead of acting like a mature man looking for a real wife." What do you think?

And, I think Lee-Ann is quite the actress. She certainly had me fooled last week when she told Bob's mother how shy she was. I'll be interested to see if she's the one everyone picks next week as the "worst" match for Bob since so many of the women seem to not like her.

You said exactly what I was thinking. I thought Bachelor "Bob" was going to be a little different. He seemed more down to earth than some of the others I suppose. I mean in the sceme of life he is probably a more likely person to run into in the grocery store or someplace than Firestone, I mean who meets millionair heirs who are good looking and want to date someone from Ohio?? But his make-out performance shocked me. Not because I am a prude and don't expect to see it, but just based of the background they gave for him. I expect it from the other bachelors/bachelorettes, because it is all about TV audiences.

As for LeAnn....I really liked her in the beginning, boy was I fooled, I certainly didn't expect her to be all over him like that.

jfulcer- Antoinette had a Kidney infection I think.

Count me in as another one fooled by Lee-Ann. She came across as so shy in the first episode, now she's definitley NOT! I don't like her or the Misty girl--they are too aggressive. I really liked the blonde curly headed girl who got kicked off last night. She said that she left with her pride and that if Bob likes Lee-Ann, then he's definitely not the guy for her. You go girl! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter