Bob Hope

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by capnblackbeard, Jul 28, 2003.

1. capnblackbeard

capnblackbeard 0i 0i 0i<br><font color="00a0ba">Anybody know what

as i woke up today it was like anyother day then i went to msn.com to chek my email and...bob hope is announced dead. kindda sad he was an awsome actor but he was old 100 soo is anyone else sadned about his death?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ListenToCKY

ListenToCKY f#a#oo

I've been hearing about this on the news for hours. I didn't even know what he exactly did.

4. spacemountain

spacemountain <font color=red>A million points for you!<br><font

yea it's sad

5. lancerguys

lancerguys <font color=blue>Is very worthy<br><font color=red

I was very sad. Bob Hope was a comedian who did a lot of stuff with TV and radio and a lot of Broadway. He also did a lot of stuff with sports and he visited the military throughout WWII. He died two months after his 100th birthday. What a shame!!:( :(

6. WDWfanatic288

WDWfanatic288 <font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of

my brother came and woke up and goes-guess who died? I almost started crying right away...I didn't know who he was gonna say! then he said Bob Hope and I was still sad :( He lived a very long life and was just a wonderful person!

some of his movies are coming on 2morrow on TCM and AMC as a tribute(dunno why they had to overlap...grr) so I need to go sit down and figure out which ones i'm gonna watch

7. BabyLove99

BabyLove99 <font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c

I heard about that on the way to the airport.....I was in shock. He was such a cool guy. :(