Boat from WL to MK question

shadowpumpkin

Earning My Ears
Can you keep the kids on the double stroller if you are staying at WL and taking their boat over to the WL? I remember seeing somewhere that one of the boats on property you had to take the kids out and fold up the stroller but I have no idea if that is true or not.
Thanks!

My kids were not in strollers, but I believe you have to fold up the stroller and put it in the front of the boat. Do not quote me though. Some boats are bigger than others and you may be able to leave a stroller in tact on the larger boats.

You must take the children out of the stroller and fold the stoller up. You can keep the stoller with you. There was one boat that was enclosed in which they allowed us to keep DS1 in the stroller. That particular boat was level with the boat ramp so there was no step to get into the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter