• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk

sstewart

Earning My Ears
My husband and I recently (last night) decided to change from AKL to the Boardwalk Inn. Good choice? We are thinking that since it will be just the two of us for our second anniversary, the Boardwalk would have more to offer a young couple. Any advice or tips would be appreciated! Also-could someone post pictures of a Boardwalk standard room? Thanks!

We're staying at the Boardwalk from Dec 1-4th. I heard Jelly Rolls is a must see, a dual piano, food and drinks. They said get there early because after 9:00pm, it can be standing room only!!!:yay:

Definitely good if you're planning on spending a lot of time in Epcot; it's a short walk or boatride over. Love the looks of the Boardwalk at night too. Hope you have a great time!

We stayed in the Boardwalk Villas in 2008. Best vacation ever. It was just the 2 of us. Walking over to Epcot is the best!!!!! Have a great time!! Going back 8/10!!!

BWI is definetly a step up from AKL, since AKL is a lower end deluxe resort. BWI is great since you have a lot more to do and are able to get to MK and Epcot pretty quickly. With AKL it could take close to an hour to get to MK and Epcot. Also AKL is isolated so there is nothing much to do except the resort. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter