• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk Pizza Window

dis sjw

Mouseketeer
Is it any good i will be staying at the boardwalk on august 25-29 any reviews would help!!THANKS have a migical day!!!! :earsboy:

No, it's not very good at all. Especially if you're used to pizza in NJ, where I see you are from.....skip it. You'll be disappointed..

I agree with dvcgirl. But it is relatively cheap by Disney standards and quick- then you eat outside right on the BW. If you have kids, they certainly don't mind it either.

We ate lunch there in Jan. (on dining plan) and we liked it! We had a whole pizza, salad-Yummy, breadsticks, and sodas. We used 2 CS credits and were very happy. But then we're from California and what do we know about pizza? :rotfl2: I don't know, maybe we hit it on a good day. Even though it was a little cool, it was still very pleasant sitting there, having our lunch. We played my DD5 new Trouble game with Stitch after we ate, and it was just very pleasant. We'll probably eat there when we return in Sept. (with free dining)

Just my thoughts.

37 days and counting!

We had pizza, breadsticks, and a calzone from the Spoodles take out window in June.
The pizza was just OK. The breadsticks were good and the calzone was much better than I expected.

I agree with the other posters. OK pizza but we visit the place just about every trip. I think it's more of the "atmosphere" than anything else. Sitting outside, people watching, seeing the Friendship boats, maybe getting a sighting of Breathless running around. It's my "I'm here" feel.

DH & I LOVED this pizza. We went at least 3 times when we were there last. I know for some reason, this particular pizza gets a lot of mixed reviews, but we thought it was great. Give it a try.

In Dec, I had the meatball sandwich which was excellent.

herc.

I come from Chicago. We have great pizza all over, but you can't get a family of 4 to agree on which pizza is the best. The pizza there is a quick meal that is edible. It's not a meal that I would go out of my way for, but then most of the fast food places in the resorts aren't exactly fine cuisine. If you're hungry, its and easy answer to a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter