Boardwalk Pin

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by pluto109, Feb 28, 2001.

1. pluto109

pluto109 Mouseketeer

Does Boardwalk have a pin like the Wilderness Lodge. We purchased 200 pts. at Boarkwalk and haven't received anything. ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Luv2Dream

Luv2Dream <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Pluto109,
    I live in Worcester and we received our VWL pin yesterday. We own VWL but I don't think it matters where you own, just that you are a DVC member.

4. pluto109

pluto109 Mouseketeer

luv2 we got our wlv pin 2 weeks ago..100 pt add on.... I think boardwalk has a pin too

5. dvcdudes

dvcdudes Mouseketeer

We received the WLV pin on Mon. BWV does have pins. I got one that says "Boardwalk Villas 2000". This was the year I purchased so it was great. It doesn't have any characters on it, just the arch of the entranceway.

DVCDUDES
    Owner BWV Feb 2000

6. pluto109

pluto109 Mouseketeer

dvcdudes did ms send you the pin? we bought in 2000 at the boardwalk too

7. brittsmamabwv

brittsmamabwv Mouseketeer

We bought the Boardwalk pin, circumstances exactly like DVCdudes...ie, we bought in 2000 etc. I think the pin was somewhere between 5 & 6 dollars? :rolleyes:

When you wish upon a star...DVC will take you far...anything your heart desires....will come your way

8. SAKPEG99OKW

SAKPEG99OKW The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO

Pluto 109 BWV does have a pin. You can purchase it at the gift shop off the lobby at Boardwalk. We purchased one in August, We had to show our DVC member card becaus the pin was a DVC/Boardwlak exclusive. There are other pins for the Boardwalk which you can purchase anywhere, but they do not say DVC on them.

Hope this helps.

Scott & Peg

9. dvcdudes

dvcdudes Mouseketeer