Boardwalk - food options after 10pm

twinklestar22

Earning My Ears
Hi all. My husband, 8 year old daughter and I will be staying at Boardwalk Villas from Feb 5 -10. Our original plan was to take a 7:30 AM flight to MCO, which would have had us at the resort by noon, latest. Now the flight we wanted closed (the day before we were going to book) and the best option we had was to take a 6:20 PM flight, which would now have us at the resort (including ME time) at 9:30-10pm. We originally planned to spend some time at a park and then go back to the resort for our ADR at FF at 6:30. Now we have to cancel and basically the entire day is gone. We plan to eat dinner at the airport before the flight but I'd like to know our options if we arrive at the resort and need a snack. Will anything be open this late at the boardwalk? I know our daughter will will either be exhausted or hyped up and unable to sleep. There is no in-between with her. Thanks!

Depends on the kind of snack! A few ideas: ESPN and Big River Brewing should be open for sit-down appetizer-type snacks. For quick packaged snacks, Screen Door General Store is usually open until 11pm. For counter service, the Boardwalk Pizza Window should be open (and maybe Boardwalk-to-Go, but I'm not sure those hours are consistent.) For treats, Seashore Sweets should be open until 11pm.

And if you're interested in a short walk, BC Marketplace is open until 11pm for both packaged snacks and counter service (great kids' meals - we've picked up a kid's meal there when our youngest fell asleep during dinner.) Beaches and Cream at BC has both table service seating and a to-go window - they are usually open until 11pm. Picabu at the Dolphin is open 24 hours and has a great selection - but that may not be the most festive way to start a trip.

Don't forget about the Swan and Dolphin. Kimono's is excellent, but maybe not as kid friendly late at night. Picabu at the Dolphin is perfect to get a decent meal. It is open 24 hours.

The Boardwalk pizza window is open until midnight.

Also - it's more money but the Boardwalk does do late night room service. Limited menu but it's something.

You could always pack some snacks in your carry ons "just in case". Peanut butter and cheese crackers or something like that. Or, grab something at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter