Boardwalk Exercise Room

TexasAggie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the age requirements to use the exercise room. Two years ago when my DS was 15 the cast member said he was old enought. Two days later, another cast member said he had to be 21. Tried to call the BW manager, but never got a reply. We will be back for New Years and I know he will ask again.

hi: he should be old enough to use it on his own as long as you're there initially to sign the waiver and give your permission. we did this with our youngest (a teen too) a year or two ago. i don't even think we signed a waiver this past trip (11/6-11/12); the two teens just went down with my 29yo nephew.

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to know the age requirements of the exercise room at BCVs for my DD who will be 14 (almost 15). She is into sports and works out every day and would like to use the room. Will she be old enough?

Thanks,
DJ

salmoneous has the same info we've been told...14 with a parent and 18 alone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter