Boardwalk Bakery Renovations

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cannonboys, Apr 22, 2013.

1. cannonboys

cannonboys Mouseketeer

Has anyone been to the Boardwalk recently and seen the renovations at the Bakery? I know it should be wrapping up by now. We will be there in June and was wondering about the latest updates on the project??

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

All that has been announced is that it is re-opening April 26th at 6:15 am and they have given some examples of new items on the menu, as well as the beverage station, which you can use the refillable mugs if you stay at BW or BWV.

4. cluvsdisney

cluvsdisney DIS Veteran

We're going next month & can't wait to check it out.

5. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Hopefully they made the customer area bigger, because if there were just a few people in line you could not see the display case without asking someone to move.

6. cwhite92

cwhite92 DCP Alum 2011

Seriously!!! And hopefully they got a self serve refillable mug station!

7. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Please see my post just a few posts before yours. I clearly stated there is a refillable mug station for BW and BWV.

8. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

We were at the BC last week and I noticed that by Saturday, the construction walls that were around the bakery earlier in the week were down. The bakery was still closed but I took a picture of the outside. Not sure this tells you much but here it is. I can't exactly remember how it looked before - I think that second door wasn't there but I'm not really sure. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

9. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

Thank you littleStinkerbelle for the pic. And yes that second door is new. That's probably the exit now. That will be perfect for getting in and out easier.

I can't wait to see it in July. And a refillable mug station is perfect.:upsidedow

10. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

I am very happy about the refillable mug station. That is one of the things that we did not like about the BWV along with not having a good CS location. Hopefully, will the renovations at Boardwalk Bakery with solve this issue for us.

:goodvibes

11. MinnieFan4ever

MinnieFan4ever <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

:thumbsup2 Yipee. Looks like they will be opening on time. We check in on May 1st!:cool1: