Boardwalk Bakery Renovations

cannonboys

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the Boardwalk recently and seen the renovations at the Bakery? I know it should be wrapping up by now. We will be there in June and was wondering about the latest updates on the project??

All that has been announced is that it is re-opening April 26th at 6:15 am and they have given some examples of new items on the menu, as well as the beverage station, which you can use the refillable mugs if you stay at BW or BWV.

Hopefully they made the customer area bigger, because if there were just a few people in line you could not see the display case without asking someone to move.

Hopefully they made the customer area bigger, because if there were just a few people in line you could not see the display case without asking someone to move.

Seriously!!! And hopefully they got a self serve refillable mug station!

cwhite92 said:
Seriously!!! And hopefully they got a self serve refillable mug station!

Please see my post just a few posts before yours. I clearly stated there is a refillable mug station for BW and BWV.

We were at the BC last week and I noticed that by Saturday, the construction walls that were around the bakery earlier in the week were down. The bakery was still closed but I took a picture of the outside. Not sure this tells you much but here it is. I can't exactly remember how it looked before - I think that second door wasn't there but I'm not really sure. :goodvibes

IMG_5624_zps5192ebbb.jpg

Thank you littleStinkerbelle for the pic. And yes that second door is new. That's probably the exit now. That will be perfect for getting in and out easier.

I can't wait to see it in July. And a refillable mug station is perfect.:upsidedow

I am very happy about the refillable mug station. That is one of the things that we did not like about the BWV along with not having a good CS location. Hopefully, will the renovations at Boardwalk Bakery with solve this issue for us.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter